Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

All the Elvis you can take
User avatar

Mister Moon
Posts: 3841
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 1001 times
Been thanked: 1572 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Mister Moon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:59 pm

TonyS wrote:
John wrote:
TonyS wrote:So not only do we have ColinB but now Colin.Bee buzzing around too?
Lol :)

Don't get stung.

Holy smokes and saints alive!


Ain't it "land sakes alive" ? : ;)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=land%20sakes%20alive

User avatar

TonyS
Posts: 3426
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 1385 times
Been thanked: 1648 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby TonyS » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:00 pm

www.memphismansion.com
What a great place to visit, it really is.


skabillyrebels
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:37 am
Location: ireland
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby skabillyrebels » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:02 pm

ok got it its page 5
Thank you Tony an John
Cheers Skabillyrebels

User avatar

Mountain Mist
Posts: 11189
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 pm
Has thanked: 8293 times
Been thanked: 7057 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Mountain Mist » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:11 pm

TonyS wrote:
John wrote:
TonyS wrote:So not only do we have ColinB but now Colin.Bee buzzing around too?
Lol :)

Don't get stung.

Holy smokes and saints alive!



Will/can the next one be Colin.B.Good! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Hi Jim, it's Jamie at the police impound, they picked up your car again, lately they've been driving it more than you have."

User avatar

Colin B
Posts: 13363
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:35 pm
Location: Gravesend - UK
Has thanked: 2095 times
Been thanked: 2768 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Colin B » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:05 am

TonyS wrote:So not only do we have ColinB but now Colin.Bee buzzing around too?
Lol :)
John wrote:Don't get stung.
TonyS wrote:Holy smokes and saints alive!


I Got Stung
Elvis Presley

"Holy smoke
A land sakes alive
I never thought this could happen to me"
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B


Shaky
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Shaky » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:14 am

Thanks guys :-)


discking
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:51 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby discking » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:18 pm

I'd like to throw in my thanks to Juan for sharing this wonderful material with us. I was at a week long Elvis Festival last week when I heard the news that this was available for download. Trying to download over 1GB on a Pay As You Go mobile was a bit of a challenge but I managed it. I then went out and bought a load of blank discs and shared this wonderful find with four other fans (free of charge - just like Juan shared with us). I know the bootleggers have already jumped on the bandwagon but at least a lot of us already have heard and enjoyed this stuff and it hasn't cost us a penny. Thank you, Juan.


Nuwolt47
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Nuwolt47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi


I only got 2 hours ?

1) Side A Army (Piano Reel) (Max Tres 15.0 & Imput -5.0)

2) Side B Army (Guitar Reel) (reversed to play) (Max Tres 15.0 & imput -5.0)

Those are 2 hours, is there a third 1 hour ? and where can i find it, because the links i found are dead .. thnx!!

User avatar

John
Posts: 10150
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 1430 times
Been thanked: 2344 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby John » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Nuwolt47 wrote:Hi


I only got 2 hours ?

1) Side A Army (Piano Reel) (Max Tres 15.0 & Imput -5.0)

2) Side B Army (Guitar Reel) (reversed to play) (Max Tres 15.0 & imput -5.0)

Those are 2 hours, is there a third 1 hour ? and where can i find it, because the links i found are dead .. thnx!!

The links were on page 1 (one link), page 2 (two links) and page 6 (one link). If any are now not working, I guess they have been pulled.


Nuwolt47
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Nuwolt47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:56 pm

John wrote:
Nuwolt47 wrote:Hi


I only got 2 hours ?

1) Side A Army (Piano Reel) (Max Tres 15.0 & Imput -5.0)

2) Side B Army (Guitar Reel) (reversed to play) (Max Tres 15.0 & imput -5.0)

Those are 2 hours, is there a third 1 hour ? and where can i find it, because the links i found are dead .. thnx!!

The links were on page 1 (one link), page 2 (two links) and page 6 (one link). If any are now not working, I guess they have been pulled.
Thnx John ! one on page two is working the other link not , i have 3 downloads also one with a running time for 4.55 min. which download i missed ? and is there someone who can upload it for me ? would mean much to me THNX !! :)

User avatar

TonyS
Posts: 3426
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 1385 times
Been thanked: 1648 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby TonyS » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:03 pm

The WETRANSFER links only stay up for a limited time, after that they delete themselves.
The remaining two files will delete in around 10hrs from my post here, I just checked.
www.memphismansion.com
What a great place to visit, it really is.


Nuwolt47
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Nuwolt47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:19 pm

TonyS wrote:The WETRANSFER links only stay up for a limited time, after that they delete themselves.
The remaining two files will delete in around 10hrs from my post here, I just checked.
Ok thnx TonyS :) , i understand but is there someone who can help me with that one hour i am missing? would be great ;)

User avatar

Mister Moon
Posts: 3841
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 1001 times
Been thanked: 1572 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Mister Moon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Nuwolt47 wrote:
TonyS wrote:The WETRANSFER links only stay up for a limited time, after that they delete themselves.
The remaining two files will delete in around 10hrs from my post here, I just checked.
Ok thnx TonyS :) , i understand but is there someone who can help me with that one hour i am missing? would be great ;)


Are you missing the "Side A Army - Guitar Reel" - the one that begins with "I'm Beginning To Forget You" ?


Nuwolt47
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Nuwolt47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Mister Moon wrote:
Nuwolt47 wrote:
TonyS wrote:The WETRANSFER links only stay up for a limited time, after that they delete themselves.
The remaining two files will delete in around 10hrs from my post here, I just checked.
Ok thnx TonyS :) , i understand but is there someone who can help me with that one hour i am missing? would be great ;)


Are you missing the "Side A Army - Guitar Reel" - the one that begins with "I'm Beginning To Forget You" ?
I think so, of the two hours i have they do not start with "I'm Beginning To Forget You" , so if you can help me with that one , i would be very grateful ! Thnx :)

User avatar

Mister Moon
Posts: 3841
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 1001 times
Been thanked: 1572 times

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Mister Moon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Nuwolt47 wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
Nuwolt47 wrote:
TonyS wrote:The WETRANSFER links only stay up for a limited time, after that they delete themselves.
The remaining two files will delete in around 10hrs from my post here, I just checked.
Ok thnx TonyS :) , i understand but is there someone who can help me with that one hour i am missing? would be great ;)


Are you missing the "Side A Army - Guitar Reel" - the one that begins with "I'm Beginning To Forget You" ?
I think so, of the two hours i have they do not start with "I'm Beginning To Forget You" , so if you can help me with that one , i would be very grateful ! Thnx :)


Please see private message.


Return to “Everything Elvis”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: billbruce, Bing [Bot], eaptcb, Jak, jbgude, JimmyCool, LauraEPFan, mulasa, Sebastiano and 17 guests