Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

All the Elvis you can take

Mountain Mist

Re: Unreleased ELVIS at PHOENIX

Postby Mountain Mist » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:11 pm

TonyS wrote:
John wrote:
TonyS wrote:So not only do we have ColinB but now Colin.Bee buzzing around too?
Lol :)

Don't get stung.

Holy smokes and saints alive!

Will/can the next one be Colin.B.Good! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:05 am

TonyS wrote:So not only do we have ColinB but now Colin.Bee buzzing around too?
Lol :)
John wrote:Don't get stung.
TonyS wrote:Holy smokes and saints alive!

I Got Stung
Elvis Presley

"Holy smoke
A land sakes alive
I never thought this could happen to me"
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Shaky

Postby Shaky » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:14 am

Thanks guys :-)

discking

Postby discking » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:18 pm

I'd like to throw in my thanks to Juan for sharing this wonderful material with us. I was at a week long Elvis Festival last week when I heard the news that this was available for download. Trying to download over 1GB on a Pay As You Go mobile was a bit of a challenge but I managed it. I then went out and bought a load of blank discs and shared this wonderful find with four other fans (free of charge - just like Juan shared with us). I know the bootleggers have already jumped on the bandwagon but at least a lot of us already have heard and enjoyed this stuff and it hasn't cost us a penny. Thank you, Juan.

Nuwolt47
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Nuwolt47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi

I only got 2 hours ?

1) Side A Army (Piano Reel) (Max Tres 15.0 & Imput -5.0)

2) Side B Army (Guitar Reel) (reversed to play) (Max Tres 15.0 & imput -5.0)

Those are 2 hours, is there a third 1 hour ? and where can i find it, because the links i found are dead .. thnx!!

John

Postby John » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Nuwolt47 wrote:Hi

I only got 2 hours ?

Those are 2 hours, is there a third 1 hour ? and where can i find it, because the links i found are dead .. thnx!!

The links were on page 1 (one link), page 2 (two links) and page 6 (one link). If any are now not working, I guess they have been pulled.

Nuwolt47
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Nuwolt47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:56 pm

John wrote:

I only got 2 hours ?

The links were on page 1 (one link), page 2 (two links) and page 6 (one link). If any are now not working, I guess they have been pulled.
Thnx John ! one on page two is working the other link not , i have 3 downloads also one with a running time for 4.55 min. which download i missed ? and is there someone who can upload it for me ? would mean much to me THNX !! :)

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:03 pm

The WETRANSFER links only stay up for a limited time, after that they delete themselves.
The remaining two files will delete in around 10hrs from my post here, I just checked.

Nuwolt47
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Nuwolt47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:19 pm

TonyS wrote:The WETRANSFER links only stay up for a limited time, after that they delete themselves.
The remaining two files will delete in around 10hrs from my post here, I just checked.
Ok thnx TonyS :) , i understand but is there someone who can help me with that one hour i am missing? would be great ;)

Mister Moon

Postby Mister Moon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Nuwolt47 wrote:
TonyS wrote:The WETRANSFER links only stay up for a limited time, after that they delete themselves.
Ok thnx TonyS :) , i understand but is there someone who can help me with that one hour i am missing? would be great ;)

Are you missing the "Side A Army - Guitar Reel" - the one that begins with "I'm Beginning To Forget You" ?

Nuwolt47
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Nuwolt47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Mister Moon wrote:
Nuwolt47 wrote:

Are you missing the "Side A Army - Guitar Reel" - the one that begins with "I'm Beginning To Forget You" ?
I think so, of the two hours i have they do not start with "I'm Beginning To Forget You" , so if you can help me with that one , i would be very grateful ! Thnx :)

Mister Moon

Postby Mister Moon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Nuwolt47 wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
Nuwolt47 wrote:

I think so, of the two hours i have they do not start with "I'm Beginning To Forget You" , so if you can help me with that one , i would be very grateful ! Thnx :)

Please see private message.

Nuwolt47
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Nuwolt47 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:31 pm

Mister Moon wrote:
Nuwolt47 wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
Nuwolt47 wrote:

Please see private message.
Just did and again thnx !! ;) :)

John

Postby John » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:51 am

I only got 2 hours ?

You should have 4 files altogether. Side A & B guitar, side A & B piano. The first 3 are just under an hour, the last one is just under 5 minutes long.

aaddegraaf
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby aaddegraaf » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:01 pm

I live in the Netherlands (a great Elvis country with a superb Elvis fanclub ELVISMATTERS) and I was attended to this forum by this fanclub. And WOW, what a great Elvis place this is.
Not only because of the newly discovered audio files, but many more interesting topics.
The main reason to join this forum, I must admit, were these files from Juan (thanks, guy), but I will definitely stay here.
I was just in time to download the A-Piano reel and the B-Piano reel. The other file links were already deleted. Can anyone help me to get the missing A-Guitar & B-Guitar reel.
I will be much obliged.

Aad de Graaf

Return to “Everything Elvis”