Elvis grandson Ben has died

All the Elvis you can take

purity
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:24 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby purity » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:52 am

I don't care one way or the other about Priscilla.
I just don't like she rewrite history now that elvis is dead.
But it think that she fills her pockets with money from the elvis thing and a lot of that is going to scientology -i am sure elvis wouldn't have wanted that.
Because she always stresses what elvis would have wanted.
But what he had to say about that (scientology and her involvement) I wonder.
But no talk show host would dare to ask her that.
Last edited by purity on Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.


purity
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:24 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby purity » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:55 am

Mister Moon wrote:One thing I've never understood, maybe because I'm a damn ferner, is why Beaulieu keeps being called "Presley" ?

Once they divorced, it would only be fair to be called "Beaulieu" again, or another name if she married again.

Maybe I'm mistaken.

Elvis specifically arranged after the divorce that she can't use that name anymore.
But Lisa allowed her that again.

Sure the press calls her a widow, even in a direct interview- but I never heard that she corrected a reporter and said "pardon, I am his ex wife. We were divorced".

User avatar

John
Posts: 18654
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 3551 times
Been thanked: 4799 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby John » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:39 pm

Mister Moon wrote:One thing I've never understood, maybe because I'm a damn ferner, is why Beaulieu keeps being called "Presley" ?

Once they divorced, it would only be fair to be called "Beaulieu" again, or another name if she married again.

Maybe I'm mistaken.

Both my exes kept my name until they remarried. My daughter has kept her ex's name but she is longing to change it as it's a horrible name. There's no law against keeping the name after divorce.

User avatar

Colin B
Posts: 20849
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:35 pm
Location: Gravesend - UK
Has thanked: 4703 times
Been thanked: 4999 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby Colin B » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:20 pm

Mister Moon wrote:One thing I've never understood, maybe because I'm a damn ferner, is why Beaulieu keeps being called "Presley" ?

Once they divorced, it would only be fair to be called "Beaulieu" again, or another name if she married again.

Maybe I'm mistaken.


It's fairly common for divorced women to keep their married surname.

If they revert back to their maiden name, their children will have a different one & it could cause confusion.

If they remarry, the children can 'adopt' their stepfather's surname.

But, if employed in the 'showbiz' sector, many women keep the same surname throughout all their marriages.

Think Elizabeth Taylor.

In Priscilla's case, the Presley surname was a big asset when she started acting.

Remember her on TV in Dallas & those Naked Gun films ?
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

User avatar

John
Posts: 18654
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 3551 times
Been thanked: 4799 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby John » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:43 pm

Colin B wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:One thing I've never understood, maybe because I'm a damn ferner, is why Beaulieu keeps being called "Presley" ?

Once they divorced, it would only be fair to be called "Beaulieu" again, or another name if she married again.

Maybe I'm mistaken.


It's fairly common for divorced women to keep their married surname.

If they revert back to their maiden name, their children will have a different one & it could cause confusion.

If they remarry, the children can 'adopt' their stepfather's surname.

But, if employed in the 'showbiz' sector, many women keep the same surname throughout all their marriages.

Think Elizabeth Taylor.

In Priscilla's case, the Presley surname was a big asset when she started acting.

Remember her on TV in Dallas & those Naked Gun films ?

Fair enough, I reckon.


purity
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:24 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby purity » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:00 pm

Colin B wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:One thing I've never understood, maybe because I'm a damn ferner, is why Beaulieu keeps being called "Presley" ?

Once they divorced, it would only be fair to be called "Beaulieu" again, or another name if she married again.

Maybe I'm mistaken.


It's fairly common for divorced women to keep their married surname.

If they revert back to their maiden name, their children will have a different one & it could cause confusion.

If they remarry, the children can 'adopt' their stepfather's surname.

But, if employed in the 'showbiz' sector, many women keep the same surname throughout all their marriages.

Think Elizabeth Taylor.

In Priscilla's case, the Presley surname was a big asset when she started acting.

Remember her on TV in Dallas & those Naked Gun films ?

True.
But I think she called herself under her maiden name after the divorce. (Think even about the boutique she started after the death, no Presley, just her maiden name).
And after elvis' death she took on the "Presley "name again.
So I tend to think the situation is different here.

User avatar

Mister Moon
Posts: 7891
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 2203 times
Been thanked: 3933 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby Mister Moon » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Thanks for the replies.

It's strange. I wouldn't want going around with the name of somebody I have had to divorce.

User avatar

John
Posts: 18654
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 3551 times
Been thanked: 4799 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby John » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Mister Moon wrote:Thanks for the replies.

It's strange. I wouldn't want going around with the name of somebody I have had to divorce.

As Colin said, sometimes they do it for the children. That was my second wife's claim. I couldn't wait for her to change it because she was an embarrassment and I didn't want anyone linking her to me.

User avatar

Colin B
Posts: 20849
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:35 pm
Location: Gravesend - UK
Has thanked: 4703 times
Been thanked: 4999 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby Colin B » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:10 pm

Colin B wrote:...In Priscilla's case, the Presley surname was a big asset when she started acting.
Remember her on TV in Dallas & those Naked Gun films ?
purity wrote:True.
But I think she called herself under her maiden name after the divorce.
(Think even about the boutique she started after the death, no Presley, just her maiden name).
And after elvis' death she took on the "Presley "name again.
So I tend to think the situation is different here.


Like I said, taking the surname 'Presley' became an asset when she started acting.
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B


purity
Posts: 320
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:24 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby purity » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:56 pm

I know, and she knew too.
She was getting the name after his death.
Before elvis made a point of her not using the name.
That washes her claim away that they were that close after the divorce.

It's what elvis have wanted, you know?


Mountain Mist
Posts: 14239
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 pm
Has thanked: 9722 times
Been thanked: 7667 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby Mountain Mist » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:59 pm

Sadly, Cilla's behaviour to me, from years of my observation, she is many steps ahead, in her plans, with everyone around her, that included Curry, who, as we know, introduced her to Elvis (as we know, Curry claimed that Cilla slept with him to obtain access to Elvis, and there was a settled court case).

Elvis (did Cilla fall pregnant, to permanently have some link to Elvis? This is what was said. After marriage, as is written, Cilla played up with two other men, one of whom, the dancer, three months after she gave birth to Lisa. Cilla would have barely finished, well, the womanly stuff after having a baby).

Mike Stone, the second man, whom Cilla wrote about, herself (who Cilla said, Mike Stone now says, was the only man she could feel safe with, to leave Elvis). I think that Cilla had the hots for Mike, she simply wanted him (he was strong, working out, manly, women cannot resist viral, kind, full of humour, wise and manly). Cilla said that Elvis did not sleep with her, and this is why she played up. Well, that is all personal business; however, could it be, as Cilla tricked Elvis, that he was turned off as she tricked him?

One of the Stanley boys (at the time) who Cilla teased sexually to obtain some private things from, then left him. At that time, Cilla used her feminine wiles.

There is a pattern, here.


This is from the gate people at the funeral: Little Lisa was running around, without anyone seeing if she was fine.

My point:

It was well known that Lisa was sent away to Switzerland (if memory serves me) to school. What type of loving parent, would do that to a child they love? Seriously? Send your child away after she lost her father?

I read Mike Edward's book, an ex of Cilla's. This would have affected Lisa, terribly:

Mike said that Cilla offered him cocaine that she had in the house (he did not say that she took it). Mike was also unashamedly interested in Lisa, and did a lot of very inappropriate things around her. (Thus, all this terrible roll modelling, which would affect a little girl, who was so young).

Cilla proudly wrote about one-night stand with Richard Gere. What modelling, do we have, again, here?

Cilla joined Scientology - that cult truly mucks people up. When people leave, the cult stresses them, the cult members follow those who leave, they record their every move, stalking them, they threaten to release anything personal about them (the cult knows everything from their cult's "auditing", they know everything possible that is personal, anything sexual, the lot). A little girl was placed into this non-caring world. Those in the cult are taught that their children are already adults, from birth, and should be treated same. So, going on Scientology's teachings, I gather (and I could be wrong) that little Lisa was not nurtured and not loved.

Cilla's "help" at home, left Cilla's employment, so little Lisa, as a little girl, at the time, did not have anyone who loved or cared for her (as was said). Lisa truly loved the couple who left.

All Lisa, said, that she wanted to do, in return, was to heal other people. She appeared to have a lovely husband whom she left for Michael Jackson (and we know the story). Lisa felt that she and Michael were soul mates from the Same Cloth, and she could help him. We know what happened.

Then, this latest husband of Lisa's, with the court cases. Custody battle cases suck the life out of anyone who really loves their children, and Lisa did; of course, it affects children, too.

Ben, Lisa's son, loved his mum, he watched so much unfold, and would know so much. Lisa looks very, very sick and stressed, so, of course, her loving son would be, too.

I am only judging, and explaining what I think, as I think we should have more empathy.

One would have to conclude, that Lisa is a mess because of her mother's (Cilla's) self-interest and lousy, in my view, non-caring, parenting. Lisa appears to be a good mother, for what she knows, better than what was modelled for her; Lisa needs help. Yes, Lisa was spoilt, yes Lisa was left to hang around the LA crowd. Who modelled for her, though? Ben needed help. He was apparently very loving, very sensitive, and killed himself after taking cocaine and booze, after a fight with his girlfriend.

Should they have been living in LA or there abouts?

So many Aussies travel overseas to LA, establish their careers, and come back home, to where people do not brown nose; on the whole, we kindly have our boundaries, and are real. LA is not the place to raise children, from what I gather, it is the place to be "seen".

This is a complete tragedy.

Bottom line - where is the love and giving of the heart? That is the problem.


Simon1
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 am
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby Simon1 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:05 am

Mountain Mist wrote:Sadly, Cilla's behaviour to me, from years of my observation, she is many steps ahead, in her plans, with everyone around her, that included Curry, who, as we know, introduced her to Elvis (as we know, Curry claimed that Cilla slept with him to obtain access to Elvis, and there was a settled court case).

Elvis (did Cilla fall pregnant, to permanently have some link to Elvis? This is what was said. After marriage, as is written, Cilla played up with two other men, one of whom, the dancer, three months after she gave birth to Lisa. Cilla would have barely finished, well, the womanly stuff after having a baby).

Mike Stone, the second man, whom Cilla wrote about, herself (who Cilla said, Mike Stone now says, was the only man she could feel safe with, to leave Elvis). I think that Cilla had the hots for Mike, she simply wanted him (he was strong, working out, manly, women cannot resist viral, kind, full of humour, wise and manly). Cilla said that Elvis did not sleep with her, and this is why she played up. Well, that is all personal business; however, could it be, as Cilla tricked Elvis, that he was turned off as she tricked him?

One of the Stanley boys (at the time) who Cilla teased sexually to obtain some private things from, then left him. At that time, Cilla used her feminine wiles.

There is a pattern, here.


This is from the gate people at the funeral: Little Lisa was running around, without anyone seeing if she was fine.

My point:

It was well known that Lisa was sent away to Switzerland (if memory serves me) to school. What type of loving parent, would do that to a child they love? Seriously? Send your child away after she lost her father?

I read Mike Edward's book, an ex of Cilla's. This would have affected Lisa, terribly:

Mike said that Cilla offered him cocaine that she had in the house (he did not say that she took it). Mike was also unashamedly interested in Lisa, and did a lot of very inappropriate things around her. (Thus, all this terrible roll modelling, which would affect a little girl, who was so young).

Cilla proudly wrote about one-night stand with Richard Gere. What modelling, do we have, again, here?

Cilla joined Scientology - that cult truly mucks people up. When people leave, the cult stresses them, the cult members follow those who leave, they record their every move, stalking them, they threaten to release anything personal about them (the cult knows everything from their cult's "auditing", they know everything possible that is personal, anything sexual, the lot). A little girl was placed into this non-caring world. Those in the cult are taught that their children are already adults, from birth, and should be treated same. So, going on Scientology's teachings, I gather (and I could be wrong) that little Lisa was not nurtured and not loved.

Cilla's "help" at home, left Cilla's employment, so little Lisa, as a little girl, at the time, did not have anyone who loved or cared for her (as was said). Lisa truly loved the couple who left.

All Lisa, said, that she wanted to do, in return, was to heal other people. She appeared to have a lovely husband whom she left for Michael Jackson (and we know the story). Lisa felt that she and Michael were soul mates from the Same Cloth, and she could help him. We know what happened.

Then, this latest husband of Lisa's, with the court cases. Custody battle cases suck the life out of anyone who really loves their children, and Lisa did; of course, it affects children, too.

Ben, Lisa's son, loved his mum, he watched so much unfold, and would know so much. Lisa looks very, very sick and stressed, so, of course, her loving son would be, too.

I am only judging, and explaining what I think, as I think we should have more empathy.

One would have to conclude, that Lisa is a mess because of her mother's (Cilla's) self-interest and lousy, in my view, non-caring, parenting. Lisa appears to be a good mother, for what she knows, better than what was modelled for her; Lisa needs help. Yes, Lisa was spoilt, yes Lisa was left to hang around the LA crowd. Who modelled for her, though? Ben needed help. He was apparently very loving, very sensitive, and killed himself after taking cocaine and booze, after a fight with his girlfriend.

Should they have been living in LA or there abouts?

So many Aussies travel overseas to LA, establish their careers, and come back home, to where people do not brown nose; on the whole, we kindly have our boundaries, and are real. LA is not the place to raise children, from what I gather, it is the place to be "seen".

This is a complete tragedy.

Bottom line - where is the love and giving of the heart? That is the problem.


Excellent post!


Simon1
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 am
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby Simon1 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:04 am

Mister Moon wrote:One thing I've never understood, maybe because I'm a damn ferner, is why Beaulieu keeps being called "Presley" ?

Once they divorced, it would only be fair to be called "Beaulieu" again, or another name if she married again.

Maybe I'm mistaken.


Indeed, but the name Presley mysteriously opened more doors.


Mountain Mist
Posts: 14239
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 pm
Has thanked: 9722 times
Been thanked: 7667 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:05 am

Thank you, Simon.


Simon1
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 am
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby Simon1 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:15 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:Thank you, Simon.


Thank you Mountain Mist for this elaborate description of this lovely lady!


Return to “Everything Elvis”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brian, ciscokid71, Colin B, MartyMcFly and 5 guests