Elvis grandson Ben has died

All the Elvis you can take

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Re: Elvis grandson Ben has died

Postby TonyS » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:01 pm

UPDATE:
Photos are now circulating on social media of Bens new 'tomb' .... at Graceland in the Meditation Garden.

ElvisDayByDay

Postby ElvisDayByDay » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:18 pm

Here are the first images going around on-line.

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:38 pm

TonyS wrote:UPDATE:
Photos are now circulating on social media of Bens new 'tomb' .... at Graceland in the Meditation Garden.

Strange plaque with no dates.
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Rickeap

Postby Rickeap » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:00 am

My guess is that he's not buried there. It's a nice gesture but maybe a lower level piece more in keeping with Elvis, Gladys and Vernon would have been more suitable.

Scooby

Postby Scooby » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:22 am

Rickeap wrote:My guess is that he's not buried there. It's a nice gesture but maybe a lower level piece more in keeping with Elvis, Gladys and Vernon would have been more suitable.

From what I am hearing he was moved and buried at Graceland. This was confirmed by someone who was just there and asked if someone was being buried there and they said yes his grandson.

It looks like Lisa may be planning to relocate back to Memphis for her to do that. She's going to want to be close to her son and allows her to be close to her dad at the same time. There were already rumors awhile back that Lisa wants to move back to Graceland and live upstairs with her two children.

As for Graceland, it will remain open to the public. She stays there now and nobody knows when she's there. It would be like when Elvis' aunt Delta lived there in the 80s.

Jak

Postby Jak » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:29 am

I’ve got a hard time believing Lisa would want to live in a museum with a steady stream of tourists on the first floor.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:22 am

Scooby wrote:
Rickeap wrote:My guess is that he's not buried there. It's a nice gesture but maybe a lower level piece more in keeping with Elvis, Gladys and Vernon would have been more suitable.

From what I am hearing he was moved and buried at Graceland. This was confirmed by someone who was just there and asked if someone was being buried there and they said yes his grandson.

It looks like Lisa may be planning to relocate back to Memphis for her to do that. She's going to want to be close to her son and allows her to be close to her dad at the same time. There were already rumors awhile back that Lisa wants to move back to Graceland and live upstairs with her two children.

As for Graceland, it will remain open to the public. She stays there now and nobody knows when she's there. It would be like when Elvis' aunt Delta lived there in the 80s.

Hi Scooby,

Is it written somewhere that Lisa, "may be planning to relocate back to Memphis" and what you said about, "Lisa wanting to live upstairs"?

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:22 am

Scooby wrote:

Hi Scooby,

Is it written somewhere that Lisa, "may be planning to relocate back to Memphis" and what you said about, "Lisa wanting to live upstairs"?

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:22 am

Rickeap wrote:.... It's a nice gesture but maybe a lower level piece more in keeping with Elvis, Gladys and Vernon would have been more suitable.

That was my first thought too, but at the end of the day it's Lisa's property and I feel I have to respect her and her wishes.
I'm guessing she feels a little better knowing that there is 24hr security there for his body.
It's all so very sad, it really is.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:07 am

Lisa is laying her son with her daddy, her nana, and grandfather.

Peace and love to them all.

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:22 am

Mountain Mist wrote:Lisa is laying her son with her daddy, her nana, and grandfather.

Peace and love to them all.

And great grandmother Minnie May.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:23 am

Thanks so much, Tony, yes.

Scooby

Postby Scooby » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:09 pm

Simon1

Postby Simon1 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:14 pm

Lisa of course has every right to bury her son there. But why this way in a tomb that stands out so much. This is the way Elvis wished to be buried himself by the way, above ground.
Looking at the whole scene now Ben's above ground tomb is the centerpiece. And I always thought it was mainly all about Elvis Presley and not his sad grandson who let's be honest did nothing with his life.
Now in death it looks like Washington's tomb.

I'm glad I already went there twice and saw it the way it originally was.

John

Postby John » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:17 am

Lisa Marie Presley's son Benjamin Keough, 27, had cocaine and alcohol in his system when he shot himself dead after an argument with his girlfriend, autopsy report reveals.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mself.html

Return to “Everything Elvis”