Bye Everyone

Share your non-Elvis stuff here

Private Presley

Re: Bye Everyone

Postby Private Presley » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:07 pm

John wrote:Pacer, your wish is my command, you are gone. I've had enough of the whinging PMs. I don't need all of that in my life.

Thank you John, I learn a new English word today - "Whinge".
ImageImage

John

Postby John » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:16 pm

Private Presley wrote:
John wrote:Pacer, your wish is my command, you are gone. I've had enough of the whinging PMs. I don't need all of that in my life.

It's a good word.

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:57 pm

John wrote:
Private Presley wrote:

It's a good word.

Its one I used a lot over the years! Lol. And whinger, And stop whining.
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:51 pm

To be fair:

As you know John, Pacer said that he did not want to anger Tony, it was not his intention, he has nothing against him. Pacer did not react to Tony insulting him personally. Tony could have been having a bad day, so Pacer respected that.

When you removed Tony's foul mouthed comments, what was left, out of context, was Pacer's mildly defensive comments, which made Pacer look bad. As you know, Pacer offered to leave the site for peace's sake, as he said that Tony is more important than he. John, you responded that everyone is equal, to not leave, so, in the end Pacer, still doing the right thing, asked to leave.

Now, Pacer is blamed for the trouble and "whining" when all he tried to do was the decent thing.

John

Postby John » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:25 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:To be fair:

As you know John, Pacer said that he did not want to anger Tony, it was not his intention, he has nothing against him. Pacer did not react to Tony insulting him personally. Tony could have been having a bad day, so Pacer respected that.

When you removed Tony's foul mouthed comments, what was left, out of context, was Pacer's mildly defensive comments, which made Pacer look bad. As you know, Pacer offered to leave the site for peace's sake, as he said that Tony is more important than he. John, you responded that everyone is equal, to not leave, so, in the end Pacer, still doing the right thing, asked to leave.

Now, Pacer is blamed for the trouble and "whining" when all he tried to do was the decent thing.

There's a lot more than what you saw in a couple of posts. We can leave it there right now. Thank you.

Return to “Off Topic”