Introduce Yourself

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Re: Hi from Daisy - AGAIN!!

Postby Daisy_Loves » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:49 am

Mountain Mist wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:Thanks Mountain Mist, I am back now and totally refreshed hope everyone here is well xx

It is great that you are back! :D :D :D

Did you go anywhere exciting for your holidays?

:D

Hi I went to America and omg I love the place. We went to California and drove up the coast to Oregon and over to Lake Tahoe. I have fallen for the country totally! xx

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:07 pm

mike edwards wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:Thanks Mountain Mist, I am back now and totally refreshed hope everyone here is well xx

Hi I went to America and omg I love the place. We went to California and drove up the coast to Oregon and over to Lake Tahoe. I have fallen for the country totally! xx

America is God's country. Welcome back, Daisy! your posts brighten this place up.

Thanks Mike but noooo I think I am getting told off for not googling enough lol! xx

John

Postby John » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Daisy_Loves wrote:
mike edwards wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

America is God's country. Welcome back, Daisy! your posts brighten this place up.

Thanks Mike but noooo I think I am getting told off for not googling enough lol! xx

No one is telling you off for not Googling enough. You should Google to your heart's content.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 pm

Daisy_Loves wrote:
mike edwards wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

Nahhhhhh, Daisy. Mike is coming from a genuine place - it is true, you do brighten the place up, lol.

I like your questions and wish there were more, lol

:D Big hugs!

John

Postby John » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:36 pm

mike edwards wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:
mike edwards wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

Told off? Ignore it. If there is one thing we are not short of on here, it's googlers. People who brighten the place up, on the other hand, are in short supply.

Just about everyone on here brightens the place up.

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:19 am

Thanks guys u r all awesome!! xx

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:45 am

Daisy_Loves wrote:Thanks guys u r all awesome!! xx

You are too, Daisy.

Suspicious Minds

Postby Suspicious Minds » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:41 am

A little less googlin', a little more chooglin' please ;-)
Don't take yourself too seriously ;-)

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:36 pm

Suspicious Minds wrote:A little less googlin', a little more chooglin' please ;-)

Lol ok what does "chooglin" mean please?? x

Suspicious Minds

Postby Suspicious Minds » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Daisy_Loves wrote:
Suspicious Minds wrote:A little less googlin', a little more chooglin' please ;-)

Lol ok what does "chooglin" mean please?? x

Well, it has several meanings, but I use it as 'having a good raucous time', as Creedence Clearwater Revival sang:

"Maybe you don’t understand it.
But if you’re a natural man,
You got to ball and have a good time
And that’s what I call chooglin’."

Cheers!
Don't take yourself too seriously ;-)

Norman
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Norman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:29 pm

Definitely don't worry about Googling anything. When I became a fan of Elvis, there was no Google but I still hungrily devoured every snippet of info I could find on Elvis. If Google existed then, I would have used that.

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:10 am

Norman wrote:Definitely don't worry about Googling anything. When I became a fan of Elvis, there was no Google but I still hungrily devoured every snippet of info I could find on Elvis. If Google existed then, I would have used that.

Thanks Norman! I will always google but find it more fun asking for advice on here as I trust the people here more as you are all "true" Elvis fans! xx

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:31 am

Hi everyone I'm back on here again. Hope you remember me I am the one that did an Elvis dance in my red boots and posted a photo of it lol!!!
I am currently working remotely in Costa Rica (I work as a Virtual Secretary) and the reason I thought of you guys is that we were out today and one of the locals says that his Grandfather has never heard of Elvis so we asked him as he was in the family house behind the restaurant and it's right he doesn't know who he is omg can you believe it. I had to share this with you. Have you ever heard of anything like that before I am blown away!!!
Here's me now in case you don't remember me. Speak soon I will come on here again as it's fun and I miss looking up all things Elvis. Long live the King!
Daisy xx
Me.jpg

Erm ok I tried a cool type of shot but it didn't work lol oh well you can see me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:34 am

Daisy_Loves wrote:Hi everyone I'm back on here again. Hope you remember me I am the one that did an Elvis dance in my red boots and posted a photo of it lol!!!
I am currently working remotely in Costa Rica (I work as a Virtual Secretary) and the reason I thought of you guys is that we were out today and one of the locals says that his Grandfather has never heard of Elvis so we asked him as he was in the family house behind the restaurant and it's right he doesn't know who he is omg can you believe it. I had to share this with you. Have you ever heard of anything like that before I am blown away!!!
Here's me now in case you don't remember me. Speak soon I will come on here again as it's fun and I miss looking up all things Elvis. Long live the King!
Daisy xx
Me.jpg
Erm ok I tried a cool type of shot but it didn't work lol oh well you can see me!

Hi Daisy,

I sent you a PM ages ago to check up on you to see how you are and if you are fine.

Good to see you back.

Please take care.

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 am

Mountain Mist wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:Hi everyone I'm back on here again. Hope you remember me I am the one that did an Elvis dance in my red boots and posted a photo of it lol!!!
Daisy xx
Me.jpg

Hi Daisy,

I sent you a PM ages ago to check up on you to see how you are and if you are fine.

Good to see you back.

Please take care.

Hi again soo sorry I didn't ever see that email. But I am soo glad you remember me I really hope you are well xx

Return to “Who Am I”