Hi from Daisy - AGAIN!!

Introduce Yourself

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Hi from Daisy - AGAIN!!

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi everyone my name is Daisy and I am from the Peak District in Derbyshire and I joined here last year. please find my original "Who Am I" post here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4756

I am sooo sorry that I left without saying goodbye for a while, I was really enjoying the forum and then I had some personal issues which then resulted in me and my partner separating so it was a really tough start to the year. Things have got a lot better now and I would have joined again sooner but I then recently had shall we say a body changing major operation which took me a while to get over and get back to normal.

Anyway, I hope you remember me and my silly Elvis pose I did.

Here is another photo of me this weekend showing me at my dads birthday party and I took and stashed all the ballons from it in my bedroom lol! Anyway please please please say hi and stay in touch with me here or on my email at sstackerz@yahoo.com. I would so love to get back in touch with all Elvis lovers and now I am trying to sort my life back out I would love to meet nice people.

Hope to speak to you all soon, Daisy xx

Saturday.jpg

Colin B

Re: Hi from Daisy - AGAIN!!

Postby Colin B » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Great to see you back, Daisy !

We were in need of some young blood around here !

Enjoy yourself on this friendly forum !

Hope you are soon fully recovered from your surgery.
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Hi Colin and thank you sooo much for welcoming me back I honestly didnt know how you would react so thats gr8!! I love all things Elvis so this is the place for me! And thank you re my operation I am fully recovered and it was successful so I am looking forward to getting my life back on track in all areas. Daisy xx

John

Postby John » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Welcome back Daisy, sorry to hear about the problems you've had, but hope all is OK now. Looking forward to your posts. I thought Colin had scared you off.

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 pm

John wrote:Welcome back Daisy, sorry to hear about the problems you've had, but hope all is OK now. Looking forward to your posts. I thought Colin had scared you off.

Hi thank you and its ok just a separation I am over it now! And noooo lol why did you think Colin scared me off?? xx

John

Postby John » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:17 pm

Daisy_Loves wrote:
John wrote:Welcome back Daisy, sorry to hear about the problems you've had, but hope all is OK now. Looking forward to your posts. I thought Colin had scared you off.

Hi thank you and its ok just a separation I am over it now! And noooo lol why did you think Colin scared me off?? xx

That's what he does with his stories of the war., fashion styles in the 40s, his collection of lederhosen, the history of Pocahontas and the health benefits of vegetarianism.

Now you know I'm only joking. Colin is a great guy, I have known him for many years on these message boards, I've met him a couple of times and enjoyed his company. He's a very nice person.

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:20 pm

John wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:

That's what he does with his stories of the war., fashion styles in the 40s, his collection of lederhosen, the history of Pocahontas and the health benefits of vegetarianism.

Now you know I'm only joking. Colin is a great guy, I have known him for many years on these message boards, I've met him a couple of times and enjoyed his company. He's a very nice person.

Lol your funny ok got worried then! I am soo gullable when it comes to jokes so I will fall for things just to warn you omg ok so Colin is nice, check lol xx

John

Postby John » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:23 pm

Daisy_Loves wrote:
John wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:

Lol your funny ok got worried then! I am soo gullable when it comes to jokes so I will fall for things just to warn you omg ok so Colin is nice, check lol xx

Well, when I say nice.....

Nah, he's OK, most of the time.

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:28 pm

John wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:
John wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:

lol omg I am getting sooo confused you are totally confusing me John!!?? xx

John

Postby John » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Daisy_Loves wrote:
John wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:
John wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:

lol omg I am getting sooo confused you are totally confusing me John!!?? xx

Haha, stay with it, all will become clear.

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Omg nooo how do you mean??? lol x

John

Postby John » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Daisy_Loves wrote:Omg nooo how do you mean??? lol x

I'm pulling your leg.

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:38 pm

Omg!!! I should not have told you I am gullable I totally regret that now!!!! What is going on lol! x

John

Postby John » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Daisy_Loves wrote:Omg!!! I should not have told you I am gullable I totally regret that now!!!! What is going on lol! x

Nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm off now to catch up with the election.

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Welcome back Daisy, wowww what a nice and very very positive picture. Do you wish anything?! Only kiddin' Daisy, i'd love to read from a young intelligent female fan about our heroe. Take it easy princess and take care, you are lovely, pal Matt

Return to “Who Am I”