Hi from Daisy - AGAIN!!

Introduce Yourself

Mountain Mist

Re: Hi from Daisy - AGAIN!!

Postby Mountain Mist » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:14 am

Daisy_Loves wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
Daisy_Loves wrote:Hi everyone I'm back on here again. Hope you remember me I am the one that did an Elvis dance in my red boots and posted a photo of it lol!!!
I am currently working remotely in Costa Rica (I work as a Virtual Secretary) and the reason I thought of you guys is that we were out today and one of the locals says that his Grandfather has never heard of Elvis so we asked him as he was in the family house behind the restaurant and it's right he doesn't know who he is omg can you believe it. I had to share this with you. Have you ever heard of anything like that before I am blown away!!!
Here's me now in case you don't remember me. Speak soon I will come on here again as it's fun and I miss looking up all things Elvis. Long live the King!
Daisy xx
Me.jpg
Erm ok I tried a cool type of shot but it didn't work lol oh well you can see me!

Hi Daisy,

I sent you a PM ages ago to check up on you to see how you are and if you are fine.

Good to see you back.

Please take care.

Hi again soo sorry I didn't ever see that email. But I am soo glad you remember me I really hope you are well xx

That would be the last PM from me, here, Daisy, no matter at all, everything can glitch, glad to see you back!

I am really well, how are you going? How is your dad?

:D

Topic author
Daisy_Loves
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Re: Hi from Daisy - AGAIN!!

Postby Daisy_Loves » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:24 pm

Hi I am really well thank you and my dad is awesome but just missing me being on another continent for now. He is still a HUGE Elvis fan as you will remember! xx

Return to “Who Am I”