SD vs HD - I can see EL Monkey

Share your non-Elvis stuff here

Topic author
OnStage55

SD vs HD - I can see EL Monkey

Postby OnStage55 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:38 pm

I had to buy a new Monitor and it's HD, and now i can see Elvis and the Monkey peeking over his shoulder on the forum logo, it looks very cool like this.

Was the logo always this way or was it recently added.

Also do you all have an HD or SD Monitors, and which do you prefer.

John

Re: SD vs HD - I can see EL Monkey

Postby John » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:48 pm

It's always been there with this logo. I have a laptop with whatever type of monitor it is, so I can't answer the second part of your question.

Topic author
OnStage55

Re: SD vs HD - I can see EL Monkey

Postby OnStage55 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:52 pm

UH HA, no wonder why i never saw that before, becouse My PC is 7 years old and the Monitor was not in HD. My kids laptops are in HD but i never use theirs or else i would have seen that logo a long time ago. I have Flat screen HDTVS in our bedrooms and living room but i never gave it a second thought about my own PC Monitor, what a giant difference, it's like night and day in comparison. At first i hated it because nothing looked normal to me after seeing everything in SD for over 15 years with various past computer monitors. Everything looks like it's in 3D, it's weird and kind of aggravating, especially looking at Elvis photos, they just look completely different now, it's gonna take me some time to get used to this.
I guess i'm just still old school and need to get caught up with the newest technology. ;)

Return to “Off Topic”