FECC

Share your non-Elvis stuff here

John

Re: FECC

Postby John » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:42 pm

HillbillyCat wrote:Well, why am I not surprised that a thread with that title can only get totally out of hand? :roll: Even in this otherwise so civilized and friendly place. I would prefer the thread to be moved to the off-topic area and continue to happily philosophize about modern and past football - which is the only reason I checked in here more than once. Oh by the way, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Morocco this time - I've always been for the underdogs ;)

Well, it's not totally out of hand, but it could get that way.

Mr Colgan's reputation goes before him. He has in the past been asked to move on. We hope he'll find a home where he will be well accepted.

MauriceColgan2

Postby MauriceColgan2 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:04 pm

John wrote:
HillbillyCat wrote:Well, why am I not surprised that a thread with that title can only get totally out of hand? :roll: Even in this otherwise so civilized and friendly place. I would prefer the thread to be moved to the off-topic area and continue to happily philosophize about modern and past football - which is the only reason I checked in here more than once. Oh by the way, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Morocco this time - I've always been for the underdogs ;)

Mr Colgan's reputation goes before him. He has in the past been asked to move on. We hope he'll find a home where he will be well accepted.

Just to add a little balance.
I am most welcome on Rex Martin's Moments in Time Elvis Forum for years now.
I have 1248 followers on twitter and hundreds on Facebook where there are huge numbers of honest Elvis fans.

John

Postby John » Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:08 pm

MauriceColgan2 wrote:
John wrote:

I have 1248 followers on twitter and hundreds on Facebook where there are huge numbers of honest Elvis fans.

I thought you were leaving Maurice.

You don't have to sell yourself to the honest Elvis fans on here. We know you from old, and even before Phoenix, going way back to TMMB and beyond. Given that you have all these followers elsewhere, you don't really need to be spending time on here, and why on earth you'd keep going back to fecc is beyond me. You surely don't crave that attention, do you?

Have a lovely time on Rex Martin's Moments In Time Forum, with your 1248 followers on twitter and hundreds on Facebook.

I truly wish you well.

Mister Moon

Postby Mister Moon » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:14 pm

Croatia has defeated Brazil.

Fingers crossed for The Netherlands.

MauriceColgan2

Postby MauriceColgan2 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:33 pm

John wrote:
MauriceColgan2 wrote:
John wrote:

You don't have to sell yourself to the honest Elvis fans on here. We know you from old, and even before Phoenix, going way back to TMMB and beyond. Given that you have all these followers elsewhere, you don't really need to be spending time on here, and why on earth you'd keep going back to fecc is beyond me. You surely don't crave that attention, do you?

Have a lovely time on Rex Martin's Moments In Time Forum, with your 1248 followers on twitter and hundreds on Facebook.

I truly wish you well.

Thank you, John. I am leaving, but just popped back to add a few facts as I do not like being misrepresented.
I find it amusing that fans who do not like my so called "Self-Promoting" cannot refrain from reading my posts. Time and time again. :-)
I have had issues with FECC for many years and enjoy getting back to my many friends there. Just a hobby. :-)
To all here have a great Christmas and New Year. Cheerio.
(I will always defend myself as I use my real name on forums.)

John

Postby John » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:34 pm

MauriceColgan2 wrote:
John wrote:
MauriceColgan2 wrote:
John wrote:

I truly wish you well.

Thank you, John. I am leaving, but just popped back to add a few facts as I do not like being misrepresented.
I find it amusing that fans who do not like my so called "Self-Promoting" cannot refrain from reading my posts. Time and time again. :-)
I have had issues with FECC for many years and enjoy getting back to my many friends there. Just a hobby. :-)
To all here have a great Christmas and New Year. Cheerio.
(I will always defend myself as I use my real name on forums.)

I wonder why you've had issues with fecc?

I don't like spots that pop up on my skin, but I have to attend to them occasionally to deal with them.

Take care and see you next time round.

scottwalker

Postby scottwalker » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:15 am

Mister Moon wrote:Croatia has defeated Brazil.

Congrats to Croatia. The discipline Modric has in one toe, overrated Neymar doesn't has that in is his whole body. What a joy to watch. And well deserved.

My country, the Netherlands???? Just like 2014 lost, again with penalty's. And sorry, but this character Messi, i have no words. An overrated football player, who went to get a story from the staff of the Dutch national team after the match.

My aversion to Messi has become even greater. I hope that Croatia will win. That should work with the same effort as against Brazil. Argentina is a mediocre team with a walker who demands all the attention. May whoever win this tournament, except Argentina.

Judith

Postby Judith » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:33 pm

Messi is really versatile I think, not only good at football but also handball!
Without a song the road would never bend

John

Postby John » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:40 pm

I'm not a football fan. I've probably seen 4 or 5 matches in my life and generally the team I'm rooting for, lose. I quite fancy watching England vs France this evening, but will I put the hex on England? What should I do?

Judith

Postby Judith » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:14 pm

I think France will win but will be cheering for England! Work your magic, John!
Without a song the road would never bend

John

Postby John » Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:36 pm

Judith wrote:I think France will win but will be cheering for England! Work your magic, John!

Lady luck has put the hex on me.

javilu

Postby javilu » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:44 pm

scottwalker wrote:

Congrats to Croatia. The discipline Modric has in one toe, overrated Neymar doesn't has that in is his whole body. What a joy to watch. And well deserved.

My country, the Netherlands???? Just like 2014 lost, again with penalty's. And sorry, but this character Messi, i have no words. An overrated football player, who went to get a story from the staff of the Dutch national team after the match.

My aversion to Messi has become even greater. I hope that Croatia will win. That should work with the same effort as against Brazil. Argentina is a mediocre team with a walker who demands all the attention. May whoever win this tournament, except Argentina.

Now say it again without crying.

scottwalker

Postby scottwalker » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:36 am

javilu wrote:
scottwalker wrote:

Now say it again without crying.

The Netherlands don't deserve to win this WC simply because they are average, and the system they played, is very uncommon. But to come back after 0-2 against, a normally good team, a great football nation, Argentina, making 2-2 is superb. Only, the current Argentina team is below average with a dwarf that seems te be their leader. What a joke.

This overrated dwarf, called Messi, and in fact the entire team, it turns out to be a disgusting one. Looking at what happened during the penalty's and even more when the game finished, no words.

An anti-social behavior especially from the keeper and that annoying little chap named Messi. It is far below professionalism. But it's no surprise, countries like Uruguay, Portugal and Argentina always want to win a game in a nasty way. Provoking, crying, lying, etc. I wish Croatia, Morocco or France to become world champions. I don't wish Argentina the light in their eyes yet. Just disgusting.

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:59 pm

Derailed Train - This Thread.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

javilu

Postby javilu » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:19 pm

scottwalker wrote:The Netherlands don't deserve to win this WC simply because they are average, and the system they played, is very uncommon. But to come back after 0-2 against, a normally good team, a great football nation, Argentina, making 2-2 is superb. Only, the current Argentina team is below average with a dwarf that seems te be their leader. What a joke.

This overrated dwarf, called Messi, and in fact the entire team, it turns out to be a disgusting one. Looking at what happened during the penalty's and even more when the game finished, no words.

An anti-social behavior especially from the keeper and that annoying little chap named Messi. It is far below professionalism. But it's no surprise, countries like Uruguay, Portugal and Argentina always want to win a game in a nasty way. Provoking, crying, lying, etc. I wish Croatia, Morocco or France to become world champions. I don't wish Argentina the light in their eyes yet. Just disgusting.

Did you actually look at what happened during the penalties?

The dutch players including the goalkeeper provoked the Argentineans time and time again, which is what caused the Argentinians to react the way they did when they won.

Find the video of the cenital camera.

Better luck in 4 years!

Return to “Off Topic”