Bye Everyone

Share your non-Elvis stuff here
User avatar

Private Presley
Posts: 4865
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 1001 times

Re: Bye Everyone

Postby Private Presley » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:07 pm

John wrote:Pacer, your wish is my command, you are gone. I've had enough of the whinging PMs. I don't need all of that in my life.


Thank you John, I learn a new English word today - "Whinge".
ImageImage

User avatar

John
Posts: 18104
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 3419 times
Been thanked: 4609 times

Re: Bye Everyone

Postby John » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:16 pm

Private Presley wrote:
John wrote:Pacer, your wish is my command, you are gone. I've had enough of the whinging PMs. I don't need all of that in my life.


Thank you John, I learn a new English word today - "Whinge".

It's a good word.

User avatar

elvislady
Posts: 5037
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 pm
Location: Elvis Bedroom
Has thanked: 3105 times
Been thanked: 1550 times

Re: Bye Everyone

Postby elvislady » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:57 pm

John wrote:
Private Presley wrote:
John wrote:Pacer, your wish is my command, you are gone. I've had enough of the whinging PMs. I don't need all of that in my life.


Thank you John, I learn a new English word today - "Whinge".

It's a good word.



Its one I used a lot over the years! Lol. And whinger, And stop whining.
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.


Mountain Mist
Posts: 14000
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 pm
Has thanked: 9576 times
Been thanked: 7605 times

Re: Bye Everyone

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:51 pm

To be fair:

As you know John, Pacer said that he did not want to anger Tony, it was not his intention, he has nothing against him. Pacer did not react to Tony insulting him personally. Tony could have been having a bad day, so Pacer respected that.

When you removed Tony's foul mouthed comments, what was left, out of context, was Pacer's mildly defensive comments, which made Pacer look bad. As you know, Pacer offered to leave the site for peace's sake, as he said that Tony is more important than he. John, you responded that everyone is equal, to not leave, so, in the end Pacer, still doing the right thing, asked to leave.

Now, Pacer is blamed for the trouble and "whining" when all he tried to do was the decent thing.

User avatar

John
Posts: 18104
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 3419 times
Been thanked: 4609 times

Re: Bye Everyone

Postby John » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:25 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:To be fair:

As you know John, Pacer said that he did not want to anger Tony, it was not his intention, he has nothing against him. Pacer did not react to Tony insulting him personally. Tony could have been having a bad day, so Pacer respected that.

When you removed Tony's foul mouthed comments, what was left, out of context, was Pacer's mildly defensive comments, which made Pacer look bad. As you know, Pacer offered to leave the site for peace's sake, as he said that Tony is more important than he. John, you responded that everyone is equal, to not leave, so, in the end Pacer, still doing the right thing, asked to leave.

Now, Pacer is blamed for the trouble and "whining" when all he tried to do was the decent thing.

There's a lot more than what you saw in a couple of posts. We can leave it there right now. Thank you.


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mountain Mist and 1 guest

cron