06. Flaming Star

Posters, Lobby Cards, Trailers, Scripts and more

Mountain Mist
Posts: 13651
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 pm
Has thanked: 9469 times
Been thanked: 7515 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:48 am

Juan Luis wrote:Image



Nana Ames,

If you do not mind answering, is this the horse that John Wayne rode, too?

How many hands is he? He would go 17hh?

Well muscled.

User avatar

John
Posts: 14990
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 2615 times
Been thanked: 3785 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby John » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:18 am

Mountain Mist wrote:
Juan Luis wrote:Image



Nana Ames,

If you do not mind answering, is this the horse that John Wayne rode, too?

How many hands is he? He would go 17hh?

Well muscled.

Could be a new thread. Who rode the same horses as Elvis?


NANA
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:40 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 119 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby NANA » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:24 pm

YES,

ELVIS ALSO RODE "RENO" IN CHARRO.. WHEN HE LEARNED IT WAS ALSO THE HORSE JOHN WAYNE RODE IN MOST OF HIS MOVIES, AND A QUITE FAMOUS ONE, "THE SEARCHERS" HE WAS MORE THAN IMPRESSED.. HE GAVE RENO, LOST OF ATTENTION AND TREATS
THE BLACK HORSE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE, WAS "DIABLO"

21.jpg


1.jpg


2.jpg


13.jpg


28684840_1945641519084366_579770900778319872_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Mountain Mist
Posts: 13651
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 pm
Has thanked: 9469 times
Been thanked: 7515 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:28 pm

NANA wrote:YES,

ELVIS ALSO RODE "RENO" IN CHARRO.. WHEN HE LEARNED IT WAS ALSO THE HORSE JOHN WAYNE RODE IN MOST OF HIS MOVIES, AND A QUITE FAMOUS ONE, "THE SEARCHERS" HE WAS MORE THAN IMPRESSED.. HE GAVE RENO, LOST OF ATTENTION AND TREATS
THE BLACK HORSE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE, WAS "DIABLO"

21.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

13.jpg

28684840_1945641519084366_579770900778319872_n.jpg




Thank you ever so much, Nana.

:D

User avatar

John
Posts: 14990
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 2615 times
Been thanked: 3785 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby John » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Thanks Nana.

User avatar

colonel snow
Posts: 3831
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 am
Location: antarctica
Has thanked: 552 times
Been thanked: 1623 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby colonel snow » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:17 pm

Are these real pictures from Flaming star? In that case I got a wrong movie from my dealer.

colonel snow


Ed A
Posts: 154
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm
Location: U.S.A.
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby Ed A » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:10 pm

The book by Clair Huffaker came out in 1958. This is a 1970 paperback edition that sold for 60 cents.
Flaming Lance - 1970.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar

colonel snow
Posts: 3831
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 am
Location: antarctica
Has thanked: 552 times
Been thanked: 1623 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby colonel snow » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:01 pm

lobby card


colonel snow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by colonel snow on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

colonel snow
Posts: 3831
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 am
Location: antarctica
Has thanked: 552 times
Been thanked: 1623 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby colonel snow » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:03 pm

lobby card


colonel snow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by colonel snow on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

colonel snow
Posts: 3831
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 am
Location: antarctica
Has thanked: 552 times
Been thanked: 1623 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby colonel snow » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:07 pm

lobby card


colonel snow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by colonel snow on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar

colonel snow
Posts: 3831
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 am
Location: antarctica
Has thanked: 552 times
Been thanked: 1623 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby colonel snow » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:12 pm

lobby card


colonel snow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by colonel snow on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

colonel snow
Posts: 3831
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 am
Location: antarctica
Has thanked: 552 times
Been thanked: 1623 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby colonel snow » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:03 pm

letter 8 september 1960 to Sepp Muller / Germany

Dear Sepp,
There I am again thanking you for your wonderful job and encouraging letter. As you know I’m still pretty busy on my next movie “The Black Star” in which the title has been changed from “Flaming Lance”. I’m doing quite a bit of horseback riding these days and it’s keeping me in very good shape. It’s been sometimes nice have sort out any pictures and I thought perhaps you might like one.  I’ll send them out as long as they last. My thoughts are certainly much each and everyone of you. Keep up the good work.
Best wishes always
Elvis Presley
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar

John
Posts: 14990
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 2615 times
Been thanked: 3785 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby John » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:11 pm

colonel snow wrote:letter 8 september 1960 to Sepp Muller / Germany

Dear Sepp,
Here I am again thanking you for your wonderful jobs and encouraging letter. As you know I’m still pretty busy on my next movie “The Black Star” in which the title has been changed from “Flaming Lance”. I’m doing quite a bit of horseback riding these days and it’s keeping me in very good shape. It’s been sometime since I've sent out any pictures and I thought perhaps you might like one.  I’ll send them out as long as they last. My thoughts are certainly with each and everyone of you. Keep up the good work.
Best wishes always
Elvis Presley

P.S. ran out of pictures

Thanks for that colonel snow. I've made a couple of amendments to the letter, just for the record.

User avatar

colonel snow
Posts: 3831
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 am
Location: antarctica
Has thanked: 552 times
Been thanked: 1623 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby colonel snow » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:22 pm

John wrote:
colonel snow wrote:letter 8 september 1960 to Sepp Muller / Germany

Dear Sepp,
Here I am again thanking you for your wonderful jobs and encouraging letter. As you know I’m still pretty busy on my next movie “The Black Star” in which the title has been changed from “Flaming Lance”. I’m doing quite a bit of horseback riding these days and it’s keeping me in very good shape. It’s been sometime since I've sent out any pictures and I thought perhaps you might like one.  I’ll send them out as long as they last. My thoughts are certainly with each and everyone of you. Keep up the good work.
Best wishes always
Elvis Presley

P.S. ran out of pictures

Thanks for that colonel snow. I've made a couple of amendments to the letter, just for the record.



Thanks John for the corrections.

colonel snow

User avatar

Suspicious Minds
Posts: 3844
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:08 am
Location: Heartburn Motel, Promised Land
Has thanked: 3049 times
Been thanked: 1133 times

Re: 06. Flaming Star

Postby Suspicious Minds » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:38 pm

Flaming Star Elvis’ Employee’s Personnel Statement

2EA1E752-79CA-4B63-916C-F65C3EB9807E.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't take yourself too seriously ;-)


Return to “Movie Memorabilia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest