Elvis coffin photo - mystery solved

All the Elvis you can take

cadillac-elvis

Re: Elvis coffin photo - mystery solved

Postby cadillac-elvis » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:12 pm

Harty wrote:Yes but the coffin, the brackets beside the coffin looks like drawing. It ist not photo-like.

A touched up photo doesn't mean it's fake.

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:40 pm

cadillac-elvis wrote:
Harty wrote:Yes but the coffin, the brackets beside the coffin looks like drawing. It ist not photo-like.

100% correct.

Mister Moon

Postby Mister Moon » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:27 pm

There will be always something to be said, if we want to.

If there weren't any photos at all of dead Elvis, some people would be suspicious.

There are a couple of photos, and some people still think they are fake.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:00 pm

That is what I thought, and I have asked three of my friends who were at the funeral, with regard to the grainy photo of the coffin. One of my friends has a photo, from a distance, of the coffin, but you cannot see the coffin in her photo well enough, to compare the photo of her "good photo" to the allegedly "drawn" photo, as the coffin is also blocked by the pall bearers (gosh this is so sad, I hate writing this, but that "strange photo of the rails" has always been odd).

The grainy appearance of the photo of which we refer, taken by Billy Mann, could another answer be that, rather than the rails being drawn, that the photo was underexposed (or whatever), taken without good light with, perhaps, a really lousy camera, the photo was simply increased in size to be bigger, so that the photo looks grainy?

My lovely friends said that is how our Elvis looked, as he laid, that is 100% our idol, so very sadly. Mindi sat with Elvis for as long as she could, and you can see from the photos with Mindi and Al, how absolutely devastated they were, no-one can act that well, no-one.

Elvis' hair, being a little messed and chopped out in an area, was because Joe was asked, I don't know how many times, to take clippings of Elvis' hair for people's mementos. :(

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:03 pm

TonyS wrote:
cadillac-elvis wrote:

100% correct.

It the photo a developed photo or an instant photo, Tony? It is instant, isn't? So, what I said above, could be correct?

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:07 pm

TonyS wrote:
cadillac-elvis wrote:

100% correct.

Exactly.

Touching up photos was/still very common, too, as we know (models, etc. for magazine spreads).

It is just that no-one just says "yes, rarararara" that is what is odd.

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:52 am

Mister Moon wrote:Elvis died that day in Germany while he was giving blood.

Then he was replaced by Jesse Garon, who was alive and lving in Tupelo working as a plumber.

But he couldn't stand the pressure of fame, and he vanished from sight in August 1977.

Now, aged 84, he lives in Mars with Walt Disney and Brian Jones.

Mystery solved.

That's the truth!
she's well acquainted with a touch of the velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:57 am

Scooby wrote:The infamous coffin photo is FAKE.

No it's not!
she's well acquainted with a touch of the velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:09 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:
TonyS wrote:I'm afraid Mr Spa Guys reputation is currently taking a hit.
He's most recent theories, including this one, are way off the mark and damage him in my view.
The info regarding the coffin photo(s) is out there, I've covered it in detail many times before, including the camera used which is NOT the one Spa Guy shows in this video.
Sad to see Billy going down the theories route without evidence to support his most recent claims, the facts are available if he could be bothered to do some real research.

I think Billy wants to be correct. Could you please advise which else needs fine tuning?

I know that the "fine tuning' is happening with some things, it would be good for others to be also fine tuned, that you refer to, as those who were around Elvis, all they want is for Elvis to be portrayed, as, how it was, and they are doing that as much as they can.

If not too much trouble, if you could let me know, please?

Thanks, again, Tony.

Billy is always correct or so he thinks, and he certainly needs fine tuning. Him and his family are arsehole - this they have proven quite well over the years.

Anyone who chooses to believe him are not that good judge of character.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Mojo Filter wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
He's most recent theories, including this one, are way off the mark and damage him in my view.
The info regarding the coffin photo(s) is out there, I've covered it in detail many times before, including the camera used which is NOT the one Spa Guy shows in this video.
Sad to see Billy going down the theories route without evidence to support his most recent claims, the facts are available if he could be bothered to do some real research.

I think Billy wants to be correct. Could you please advise which else needs fine tuning?

I know that the "fine tuning' is happening with some things, it would be good for others to be also fine tuned, that you refer to, as those who were around Elvis, all they want is for Elvis to be portrayed, as, how it was, and they are doing that as much as they can.

Thanks, again, Tony.

Billy is always correct or so he thinks, and he certainly needs fine tuning. Him and his family are arsehole - this they have proven quite well over the years.

Is your name Julian Ryan?

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Mojo Filter wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

Thanks, again, Tony.

I've met him, I have friends that know him, and I can't fault his enthusiasm, but unfortunately it's leading him down the path of making him believe what he wants it to be rather than be more pro active with corroboration to find out the truth.
Putting something out there and asking others to help is just making things worse. Some of those out there are already overtly conspiracy theorists without any facts to prop up what they offer up to him.
Poor form imo only.

TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:07 pm

Scooby wrote:The infamous coffin photo is FAKE.

As usual I see Scooby is the king of conspiracies here on Phoenix.
Here you go, more info and details from 2002 in hi-res for easy reading than you can shake your stick at.
DSC_0181_edited.jpg
DSC_0182_edited.jpg
DSC_0184_edited.jpg

cadillac-elvis

Postby cadillac-elvis » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:07 pm

Of course, if there was NO picture, the conspiracy theorists would really be going on and on.
Although, it's sad, I am glad that a picture was made.
He seems to be at peace.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:09 am

Thanks, Tony.

Scooby, did you read the story that I shared here, ages ago, of Nana Ames' recollections of the funeral?

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:07 am

Mountain Mist wrote:
Mojo Filter wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

Thanks, again, Tony.

Is your name Julian Ryan?

Who

Return to “Everything Elvis”