Colin B

Autopsy Release in 2027

Postby Colin B » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:30 pm

Mirror - Death - 1.JPG
Mirror - Death - 2.JPG
Mirror - Death - 3.JPG
Mirror - Death - 4.JPG
Mirror - Death - 5.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Topic author
Colin B

Re: Autopsy Release in 2027

Postby Colin B » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:03 pm

If you don't want to read the whole article, the main point is that it's the Death Certificate which can be revealed in 2027, as the autopsy is already in the public domain.
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

jokerlola

Postby jokerlola » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:45 am

Anybody read the Hoedel book? I tried reading it but just couldn’t get through it. Sounded like grasping at straws. Billy Smith ( Who hasn’t succumbed to any of the so called genetic diseases on the Smith side of the family has thrown cold water on her theories.

cadillac-elvis

Postby cadillac-elvis » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:56 pm

I am an Elvis fanatic and I hate saying anything negative about Elvis but there is FAR more real evidence
that Elvis died from the result of too many medications than any sort of family history consequences.
The evidence is overwhelming if one wants to read it.

Years ago I believed those things but I am realist at this point.

The drugs he took, in the amount he took them, took their toll as can be evidence by his physical condition decline
over the years. He was only 42 years old. And even if you look at Gladys, she apparently contributed to her early death
with alchohol abuse.

Usually autopsies reveal more about the cause of death than death certificates, but who knows there could be exceptions.

The drugs Elvis was taking in combination were very very dangerous just on their own.
Elvis' overall health also can be attributed to very poor eating habits and sleeping habits.
I used to think prescription drugs were safe, but not anymore.
You take too many, and these drugs can put your heart asleep for good.
The information is out there.
The body can do much better from clean living and moderation.
If Elvis had taken a more natural approach to his health he would have lived much longer.

According to Ricky Stanley, Elvis took 3!!! packets the day he died. Not 3 pills ....3 packets.

"Attack one, attack two, and attack three". The morning of the 16th was a day in which Elvis was extremely stressed, and filled with anxiety,
and was going to face his fans for the first time since all his secrets were revealed via the bodyguard book.

His adreneline compensated for the perhaps attack one and two for a while, and he couldn't sleep, but eventually the pills won, and those drugs
shut his body completely down.

And lastly, Elvis needed to find a real doctor that had some ethics and didn't ask for loans, and accepted cars as gifts.
Someone who cared more about his client than money and gifts.

Lonely Summer

Postby Lonely Summer » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:41 pm

I've read Sally's book, and it's not the whitewash some are claiming it is. She doesn't deny that Elvis used a LOT of medications. Everyone draws their own conclusions. I have a regiment of medications I take every day, and I'm thankful for those medications.
If someone else wants to live their life completely drug free, more power to them. But I find that they help me get through the day. They make each day bearable.

jokerlola

Postby jokerlola » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:21 am

Lonely Summer wrote:I've read Sally's book, and it's not the whitewash some are claiming it is. She doesn't deny that Elvis used a LOT of medications. Everyone draws their own conclusions. I have a regiment of medications I take every day, and I'm thankful for those medications.
If someone else wants to live their life completely drug free, more power to them. But I find that they help me get through the day. They make each day bearable.

I really can’t fairly review the book except that I found it tedious and just couldn’t get through it. It seemed to be starting to make the case that Elvis used the drugs and needed them purely for medicinal purposes and didn’t use them to get high. That is where I started having problems with the book. I think that most of Elvis’ ailments were more because of the drugs and not the other way around. There was no medicinal reason for him to be using cocaine. Billy has said he wasn’t aware of Elvis having a colon problems when he was younger. Also the fact that the book is self published to me loses it a lot of credibility. It wasn’t scrutinized like it would have been had it been published by a major publisher.

Topic author
Colin B

Postby Colin B » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:39 am

cadillac-elvis wrote:I am an Elvis fanatic and I hate saying anything negative about Elvis but there is FAR more real evidence
that Elvis died from the result of too many medications than any sort of family history consequences.
The evidence is overwhelming if one wants to read it....

Even now I still stand by what I wrote on here back in 2015:

"I still stick with my gut feeling that his death was caused by a heart attack brought on by a combination of:

Genetics [history of heart problems in family], rock 'n' roll lifestyle, bad eating habits, & the overuse of prescription medication"
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Axeman517

Postby Axeman517 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:25 pm

I found the book a lot more interesting and informative than i thought it was going to be.

jokerlola

Postby jokerlola » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:15 am

Colin B wrote:
cadillac-elvis wrote:I am an Elvis fanatic and I hate saying anything negative about Elvis but there is FAR more real evidence
The evidence is overwhelming if one wants to read it....

Even now I still stand by what I wrote on here back in 2015:

"I still stick with my gut feeling that his death was caused by a heart attack brought on by a combination of:

Genetics [history of heart problems in family], rock 'n' roll lifestyle, bad eating habits, & the overuse of prescription medication"

Did you watch that “Autopsy” show that I believe was produced in the UK? That theory which had been Dan Warlick’s (State of Tennessee Medical Investigator) theory from the very beginning. He investigated the the death scene and was present at the autopsy. His theory is that Elvis died of the Valsalva Maneuver, having to do with Elvis’ severely impacted colon, which was likely caused by the abuse of opioids. Interesting interview.

https://youtu.be/FrAdFCZT8Ys?si=b3gvCsvxcTmmn5Ia

Lonely Summer

Postby Lonely Summer » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:50 am

jokerlola wrote:
Lonely Summer wrote:I've read Sally's book, and it's not the whitewash some are claiming it is. She doesn't deny that Elvis used a LOT of medications. Everyone draws their own conclusions. I have a regiment of medications I take every day, and I'm thankful for those medications.

I really can’t fairly review the book except that I found it tedious and just couldn’t get through it. It seemed to be starting to make the case that Elvis used the drugs and needed them purely for medicinal purposes and didn’t use them to get high. That is where I started having problems with the book. I think that most of Elvis’ ailments were more because of the drugs and not the other way around. There was no medicinal reason for him to be using cocaine. Billy has said he wasn’t aware of Elvis having a colon problems when he was younger. Also the fact that the book is self published to me loses it a lot of credibility. It wasn’t scrutinized like it would have been had it been published by a major publisher.

I don't believe Elvis did cocaine. I know he tried marijuana and LSD, but was not addicted to either.

Nigel77

Postby Nigel77 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:38 am

jokerlola wrote:

Not sure being released by a major publisher would have changed much. McGraw-Hill released Albert Goldman's book.

jokerlola

Postby jokerlola » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:12 am

Lonely Summer wrote:
jokerlola wrote:

I don't believe Elvis did cocaine. I know he tried marijuana and LSD, but was not addicted to either.

Although you can become addicted to anything, LSD and marijuana are not considered addictive like drugs like opioids, sleeping pills and speed.
Last edited by jokerlola on Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

iplayastrat

Postby iplayastrat » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:29 am

Lonely Summer wrote:I don't believe Elvis did cocaine. I know he tried marijuana and LSD, but was not addicted to either.

I believe it was one or more of the Memphis Mafia that said Elvis
soaked cotton balls in liquid cocaine and put them up his nose.

I could be wrong, but on my VHS tape set "All The Kings' Men" it
seems Lamar Fike told this story. If not there, perhaps and interview
on E! television.

Personally I never cared for Lamar and some of the other Memphis
Mafia members. Those stories benefited themselves and only served
to tarnish Elvis' image even more.

Some great friends huh?

jokerlola

Postby jokerlola » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:39 am

Nigel77 wrote:
jokerlola wrote:

Not sure being released by a major publisher would have changed much. McGraw-Hill released Albert Goldman's book.

True. But likely a major publisher wouldn’t have allowed so much speculation and unprovable theories. Billy Smith has said he never heard his family, Elvis,Vernon or Gladys ever talk about these so called inherited illnesses on the Smith side of the family.

Lonely Summer

Postby Lonely Summer » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:16 am

jokerlola wrote:
Nigel77 wrote:
jokerlola wrote:

True. But likely a major publisher wouldn’t have allowed so much speculation and unprovable theories. Billy Smith has said he never heard his family, Elvis,Vernon or Gladys ever talk about these so called inherited illnesses on the Smith side of the family.

There's a lot of things families don't talk about, or don't know about. My mother and my uncle - sister and brother - both ended up with Celiac's Disease. I don't know of any family members before them getting it. I for sure thought I would get it, but so far, I'm okay.

Return to “Everything Elvis”