Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

All the Elvis you can take
User avatar

Topic author
PEP
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 52 times

Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby PEP » Mon May 24, 2021 3:00 pm

I can't help but Thank MRS for what they have been coming out with lately.....Very Impressive....but then again, in my opinion, 100% of what they have come out with over the years' has always' been top notch and
"A Must for Any Elvis Collector !!"
ImageImage
Right down to their Elvis packaging and to the thought and quality you get when you buy their Elvis release's.....their lastes' releases are no exception....either to that thought process.

Once again....I had the original audio cds of these releases...but it took MRS to get it right.....so don't miss out and don't forget the forth coming releases on cool vinyl !!
Image
https://www.memphisrecordingservice.com/
PEP 8-)

User avatar

Mister Moon
Posts: 8865
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 2433 times
Been thanked: 4382 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby Mister Moon » Mon May 24, 2021 7:58 pm

PEP wrote:I can't help but Thank MRS for what they have been coming out with lately.....Very Impressive....but then again, in my opinion, 100% of what they have come out with over the years' has always' been top notch and
"A Must for Any Elvis Collector !!"
ImageImage
Right down to their Elvis packaging and to the thought and quality you get when you buy their Elvis release's.....their lastes' releases are no exception....either to that thought process.

Once again....I had the original audio cds of these releases...but it took MRS to get it right.....so don't miss out and don't forget the forth coming releases on cool vinyl !!
Image
https://www.memphisrecordingservice.com/
PEP 8-)


:)

Keep pluggin' and buyin' them rekkids, folks.

User avatar

skabillyrebels
Posts: 1163
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:37 am
Location: ireland
Has thanked: 752 times
Been thanked: 382 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby skabillyrebels » Mon May 24, 2021 8:24 pm

Mister Moon wrote:
PEP wrote:I can't help but Thank MRS for what they have been coming out with lately.....Very Impressive....but then again, in my opinion, 100% of what they have come out with over the years' has always' been top notch and
"A Must for Any Elvis Collector !!"
ImageImage
Right down to their Elvis packaging and to the thought and quality you get when you buy their Elvis release's.....their lastes' releases are no exception....either to that thought process.

Once again....I had the original audio cds of these releases...but it took MRS to get it right.....so don't miss out and don't forget the forth coming releases on cool vinyl !!
Image
https://www.memphisrecordingservice.com/
PEP 8-)


:)

Keep pluggin' and buyin' them rekkids, folks.


To each their own. it's a case of whatever floats your boat :)
"Don't tell me to play it. I will when I get ready. Do you understand me?"

User avatar

Mister Moon
Posts: 8865
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 2433 times
Been thanked: 4382 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby Mister Moon » Mon May 24, 2021 8:32 pm

skabillyrebels wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
PEP wrote:I can't help but Thank MRS for what they have been coming out with lately.....Very Impressive....but then again, in my opinion, 100% of what they have come out with over the years' has always' been top notch and
"A Must for Any Elvis Collector !!"
ImageImage
Right down to their Elvis packaging and to the thought and quality you get when you buy their Elvis release's.....their lastes' releases are no exception....either to that thought process.

Once again....I had the original audio cds of these releases...but it took MRS to get it right.....so don't miss out and don't forget the forth coming releases on cool vinyl !!
Image
https://www.memphisrecordingservice.com/
PEP 8-)


:)

Keep pluggin' and buyin' them rekkids, folks.


To each their own. it's a case of whatever floats your boat :)


I agree wholeheartedly.


TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 4115 times
Been thanked: 3936 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby TonyS » Mon May 24, 2021 9:24 pm

A3635D19-FCE9-478B-B33B-26BCD28403BA.jpeg


reg
Posts: 230
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:52 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby reg » Wed May 26, 2021 3:11 am

Where do they get all their tapes??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 4115 times
Been thanked: 3936 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby TonyS » Wed May 26, 2021 6:57 am

reg wrote:Where do they get all their tapes??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s a good question, I wonder why no one ever asked that before? :lol:
‘All their tapes’?
How about the forthcoming previously unreleased show?

Reg, come see me in my office, I’d like a word with you. :D


cadillac-elvis
Posts: 3654
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:16 am
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 1099 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby cadillac-elvis » Wed May 26, 2021 7:16 am

Well, there are always seems to be copies somewhere.

Remember the Million dollar quartette, Sam had made copies for each of the people there plus he had the original I assume.


Nigel77
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:10 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby Nigel77 » Sun May 30, 2021 6:48 am

Mister Moon wrote:
skabillyrebels wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
PEP wrote:I can't help but Thank MRS for what they have been coming out with lately.....Very Impressive....but then again, in my opinion, 100% of what they have come out with over the years' has always' been top notch and
"A Must for Any Elvis Collector !!"
ImageImage
Right down to their Elvis packaging and to the thought and quality you get when you buy their Elvis release's.....their lastes' releases are no exception....either to that thought process.

Once again....I had the original audio cds of these releases...but it took MRS to get it right.....so don't miss out and don't forget the forth coming releases on cool vinyl !!
Image
https://www.memphisrecordingservice.com/
PEP 8-)


:)

Keep pluggin' and buyin' them rekkids, folks.


To each their own. it's a case of whatever floats your boat :)


I agree wholeheartedly.


The MRS releases are certainly value for money and importantly affordable for most fans.

User avatar

Mister Moon
Posts: 8865
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 2433 times
Been thanked: 4382 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby Mister Moon » Sun May 30, 2021 10:37 am

Nigel77 wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
skabillyrebels wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
PEP wrote:I can't help but Thank MRS for what they have been coming out with lately.....Very Impressive....but then again, in my opinion, 100% of what they have come out with over the years' has always' been top notch and
"A Must for Any Elvis Collector !!"
ImageImage
Right down to their Elvis packaging and to the thought and quality you get when you buy their Elvis release's.....their lastes' releases are no exception....either to that thought process.

Once again....I had the original audio cds of these releases...but it took MRS to get it right.....so don't miss out and don't forget the forth coming releases on cool vinyl !!
Image
https://www.memphisrecordingservice.com/
PEP 8-)


:)

Keep pluggin' and buyin' them rekkids, folks.


To each their own. it's a case of whatever floats your boat :)


I agree wholeheartedly.


The MRS releases are certainly value for money and importantly affordable for most fans.


MRS is the most.

Only evil people with hidden agendas would deny that evidence.

The "Tunzi mix" of "Maybellene" remains unparalleled to tnis day.

User avatar

John
Posts: 20634
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 4144 times
Been thanked: 5448 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby John » Sun May 30, 2021 12:27 pm

Mister Moon wrote:
Nigel77 wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
skabillyrebels wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
PEP wrote:I can't help but Thank MRS for what they have been coming out with lately.....Very Impressive....but then again, in my opinion, 100% of what they have come out with over the years' has always' been top notch and
"A Must for Any Elvis Collector !!"
ImageImage
Right down to their Elvis packaging and to the thought and quality you get when you buy their Elvis release's.....their lastes' releases are no exception....either to that thought process.

Once again....I had the original audio cds of these releases...but it took MRS to get it right.....so don't miss out and don't forget the forth coming releases on cool vinyl !!
Image
https://www.memphisrecordingservice.com/
PEP 8-)


:)

Keep pluggin' and buyin' them rekkids, folks.


To each their own. it's a case of whatever floats your boat :)


I agree wholeheartedly.


The MRS releases are certainly value for money and importantly affordable for most fans.


MRS is the most.

Only evil people with hidden agendas would deny that evidence.

The "Tunzi mix" of "Maybellene" remains unparalleled to tnis day.

Seriously, you really can't judge all of their releases on this one track, which I'm sure we all agree, is crap. However, you don't know the reason why it was done, but I'm sure you would have a very different view if you did know.

You on your own admission have only one MRS release, the one with the crappy Maybelline on it, which incidentally, also has the original on it, so you don't even have to play the crappy version.

You haven't bought all the other MRS releases (must be close on 20 by now) which are tremendous packages and value for money.

The FTD mix of Polk Salad Annie on the recent rehearsals set was a travesty, but no one is going on about that. I know you no longer buy FTD releases, but let's keep this in perspective.

Break out the booze because I'll be on the flight over soon and we'll put Maybelline on repeat. Let's see if it sounds better after a few glasses of whatever you favour.

User avatar

Mister Moon
Posts: 8865
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 2433 times
Been thanked: 4382 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby Mister Moon » Sun May 30, 2021 3:58 pm

John wrote:Break out the booze because I'll be on the flight over soon and we'll put Maybelline on repeat. Let's see if it sounds better after a few glasses of whatever you favour.


You are welcome anytime. We've got the best wine and beer around.


Matt Helm
Posts: 3060
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 1457 times
Been thanked: 753 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby Matt Helm » Sun May 30, 2021 4:56 pm

...Beer would be very fine; i'm welcome too?! ;)
Matt

User avatar

skabillyrebels
Posts: 1163
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:37 am
Location: ireland
Has thanked: 752 times
Been thanked: 382 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby skabillyrebels » Sun May 30, 2021 5:02 pm

Stolichnaya Vodka for me please.
"Don't tell me to play it. I will when I get ready. Do you understand me?"


Matt Helm
Posts: 3060
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 1457 times
Been thanked: 753 times

Re: Memphis Recording Service keeps on Rockin' !!!

Postby Matt Helm » Sun May 30, 2021 5:21 pm

For me too, please...lol ;)
Matt
@ the best Vodka ever...Stolichnaya Vodka


Return to “Everything Elvis”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: billbruce, Bing [Bot], ELVIS4EVER and 6 guests