Larry Geller talks August 2019

All the Elvis you can take

elvislady

Re: Larry Geller talks August 2019

Postby elvislady » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:24 am

Mountain Mist wrote:
Colin B wrote:
Hard Rocker wrote:Thanks Colin. Are there any colour pics of 1960 Blond? :)
Colin B wrote:
Lamar Fike, RCA publicist Robert Kotlowitz, on train to Memphis - Monday, March 7, 1960.jpg

'Blond' might be overstating things, but he hadn't yet reached for the black hair dye.
Mojo Filter wrote:This photo looks colourized to me.

Could be.

True-colour pics from that time are rare...

March 1960 - Press Conference - Graceland-.jpg

... and it's not easy to spot which ones are colourised...

My hair does that, so, it could be a natural photo, with the flash hitting Elvis' hair.

I can look honey blondish, or if the light is dim, my hair looks very dark (of course Elvis dyed his hair in later years, we know that), it all just depends on the light, the sun, if I have been swimming and in the sun, a camera's flash (the only reason I am saying this is to support my case. Ha!).

I cant see where you put your picture?
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:08 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:My hair does that, so, it could be a natural photo, with the flash hitting Elvis' hair.
I can look honey blondish, or if the light is dim, my hair looks very dark (of course Elvis dyed his hair in later years, we know that), it all just depends on the light, the sun, if I have been swimming and in the sun, a camera's flash (the only reason I am saying this is to support my case. Ha!).

elvislady wrote:I cant see where you put your picture?

She hasn't...
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:16 pm

Colin B wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:My hair does that, so, it could be a natural photo, with the flash hitting Elvis' hair.

She hasn't...

I know, I have looked...I was asuming from her post saying, She supports her case. She posted a picture of herself. Maybe I need to check back through the post. See what I have missed.
Welcome to my world

Thank you ( Jeanette )

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:12 am

elvislady wrote:
Colin B wrote:

She hasn't...

I know, I have looked...I was asuming from her post saying, She supports her case. She posted a picture of herself. Maybe I need to check back through the post. See what I have missed.

Hi Jeanette,

No need, I highlighted, above, what I wrote previously, where I qualified what I was saying ;)

My subject was Elvis, tis all (who cares about my photo).

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:56 am

Please look at your PM's, Colin and John.

;)

John

Postby John » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:51 am

Mountain Mist wrote:Please look at your PM's, Colin and John.

;)

Very nice, thank you.

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:18 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Colin B wrote:

She hasn't...

Hi Jeanette,

No need, I highlighted, above, what I wrote previously, where I qualified what I was saying ;)

I wasn't being disrespectful MM. I read the post wrong. ;)
Welcome to my world

Thank you ( Jeanette )

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:16 am

elvislady wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Colin B wrote:

She hasn't...

Hi Jeanette,

That is nice to hear.

Thank you, I am glad that we are moving forward from the iniquitous history.

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:34 am

Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Colin B wrote:

She hasn't...

Hi Jeanette,

That is nice to hear.

For now, anyway... ;) lol.
she's well acquainted with a touch of the velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:43 am

Mojo Filter wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Colin B wrote:

She hasn't...

Hi Jeanette,

That is nice to hear.

All I will say about that, As far as I recall I have never been anything but decent to members here. I am a good honest lady. Lets move forward.
Welcome to my world

Thank you ( Jeanette )

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:46 am

elvislady wrote:
Mojo Filter wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Colin B wrote:

She hasn't...

Hi Jeanette,

That is nice to hear.

All I will say about that, As far as I recall I have never been anything but decent to members here. I am a good honest lady. Lets move forward.

I agree to move forward, and to always be decent to people, it is the way things should be.

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:51 am

elvislady wrote:
Mojo Filter wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Colin B wrote:

She hasn't...

Hi Jeanette,

That is nice to hear.

You have indeed. Just playing.....a little humor.
she's well acquainted with a touch of the velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:58 am

Mojo Filter wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Mojo Filter wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
elvislady wrote:
Colin B wrote:

She hasn't...

Hi Jeanette,

That is nice to hear.

You have indeed. Just playing.....a little humor.

Sorry mojo, That last comment was meant for MM. Thanks for your kind words.
Welcome to my world

Thank you ( Jeanette )

Return to “Everything Elvis”