elvis' christmas album legacy vs speakers corner

All the Elvis you can take

Topic author
ELVISCROONER

elvis' christmas album legacy vs speakers corner

Postby ELVISCROONER » Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:07 am

Hello,
Does anyone have the latest vinyl from the legacy label of the album "Elvis" christmas album "from 2023. I would like to know if the sound is better than the version from the speakers corner label (reissued in 2020). For me, the releases from the speakers corner label are excellent. Is the Legacy release worth it? Thank you

elvis-fan

Re: elvis' christmas album legacy vs speakers corner

Postby elvis-fan » Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:40 am

ELVISCROONER wrote:Hello,
Does anyone have the latest vinyl from the legacy label of the album "Elvis" christmas album "from 2023. I would like to know if the sound is better than the version from the speakers corner label (reissued in 2020). For me, the releases from the speakers corner label are excellent. Is the Legacy release worth it? Thank you

I used the Sony version as a frisbee this summer... and threw the cheap jacket in the trash. The 2023 version is garbage... don't waste your money on it.

Topic author
ELVISCROONER

Re: elvis' christmas album legacy vs speakers corner

Postby ELVISCROONER » Wed Sep 04, 2024 11:14 pm

Kevin Gray would be at the origin of the mastering. This mastering was used for the release of the Christmas album on the Friday Music label. For France, buying an LP from the Friday Music label is too expensive. I thought I would have the same version much cheaper with the Legacy label.

Return to “Everything Elvis”