Elvis in Concert, what does she say?

All the Elvis you can take

jokerlola

Re: Elvis in Concert, what does she say?

Postby jokerlola » Tue May 21, 2024 2:32 am

N880EAP wrote:Let's not forget the Sioux City tornado survivor (him and his wife). They still came out to see "The King!"

It’s like Jaws got ahold of him!

Petri

Postby Petri » Wed May 22, 2024 11:18 am

This beautiful young lady who has a wonderful blue-on-white dressing could add some real extra special to CBS' special presentation Elvis in Concert.

The young lady tried so desperately to get a scarf...
CBS' lady #1.jpg

It was so obvious that the Elvis show was such an emotional experience to the young lady...
CBS' lady #2.jpg

The young lady tried to get kiss, a hug, a handshake or even a scarf, so it is so heartbreaking to see her painful comment... "He's gone!"

But I'm sure that this young lady watch Elvis in Concert tv special on October 3rd, 1977 and realized that she clearly appeared on Elvis' tv special three times! What a nice complimentary from CBS! Elvis' girl friend Ginger Alden appeared only twice...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Oh moody blue,
tell me am I getting through,
I keep hanging on,
try to learn the song,
but I never do..."

HillbillyCat

Postby HillbillyCat » Wed May 22, 2024 9:20 pm

Petri wrote:This beautiful young lady who has a wonderful blue-on-white dressing could add some real extra special to CBS' special presentation Elvis in Concert.

The young lady tried so desperately to get a scarf...
CBS' lady #1.jpg
It was so obvious that the Elvis show was such an emotional experience to the young lady...
CBS' lady #2.jpg
The young lady tried to get kiss, a hug, a handshake or even a scarf, so it is so heartbreaking to see her painful comment... "He's gone!"

But I'm sure that this young lady watch Elvis in Concert tv special on October 3rd, 1977 and realized that she clearly appeared on Elvis' tv special three times! What a nice complimentary from CBS! Elvis' girl friend Ginger Alden appeared only twice...

The first screenshot (taken during "Don't Be Cruel") shows a completely different girl: younger, different haircut (no ponytail), white necklace and light blue fabric dungarees:

(different) Girl - Don't Be Cruel.jpg

The second screenshot (taken during "Early Mornin' Rain") actually shows the girl we were looking for with the ponytail and the denim dungarees:

Girl - Early Mornin Rain.jpg

And my guess as to what she might have said? "Please... let's go!" I think she wanted to persuade her friend to go outside with her as quickly as possible so that she could see Elvis one last time:

Girl - Closing Vamp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Keeper

Postby Keeper » Thu May 23, 2024 8:26 am

I have watched it over and over I think she says, "Let's go"
Pam G

thetimetraveller

Postby thetimetraveller » Fri May 31, 2024 3:17 am

My two cents....

Seems a bit late in the show to make the observation "he's old."

The context (if correct) would imply that "he's going" would be a more logical guess. She also looks a bit distraught.

Or maybe she said "let's go" as others have suggested.

Return to “Everything Elvis”