LOVE ME TENDER TRAILER 2018

Movies, TV and You Tube

Topic author
WalterHaleJnr
Posts: 8709
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:03 pm
Has thanked: 3564 times
Been thanked: 3151 times

LOVE ME TENDER TRAILER 2018

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Now is this aspect ratio the new 21:9 ? Looks much too wide and God awful :evil:
I don't like it but there may be some here that do !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDJWCeNdI8A


foreverelvis
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:27 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: LOVE ME TENDER TRAILER 2018

Postby foreverelvis » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:14 pm

WalterHaleJnr wrote:Now is this aspect ratio the new 21:9 ? Looks much too wide and God awful :evil:
I don't like it but there may be some here that do !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDJWCeNdI8A



This is the original 1956 trailer in an aspect ratio of 2:35.1 within a 4:3 standard definition tv frame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar

Colin B
Posts: 17917
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:35 pm
Location: Gravesend - UK
Has thanked: 3712 times
Been thanked: 3997 times

Re: LOVE ME TENDER TRAILER 2018

Postby Colin B » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:48 pm

foreverelvis wrote:This is the original 1956 trailer in an aspect ratio of 2:35.1 within a 4:3 standard definition tv frame.


I don't think 4:3 enters into it...
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B


foreverelvis
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:27 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: LOVE ME TENDER TRAILER 2018

Postby foreverelvis » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:13 am

Colin B wrote:
foreverelvis wrote:This is the original 1956 trailer in an aspect ratio of 2:35.1 within a 4:3 standard definition tv frame.


I don't think 4:3 enters into it...


With such a large letterbox effect it must have been formatted for a TV image don’t you think?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Return to “The King On Screen”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest