March 22, 1960 Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Movies, TV and You Tube

User avatar

Topic author
Yin Yang
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:24 am
Location: Earth
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 294 times

March 22, 1960 Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Postby Yin Yang » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:25 pm

An interview I have never heard before. Here it is with film footage! Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?extid=C ... 1922790058



Jupiter
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:30 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: March 22, 1960 Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Postby Jupiter » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:01 pm

Released October 2020 in Denmark on vinyl 7" EP Memphis Mansion MMEP002-0920 "From Memphis To Miami"

Interviewer Morris McLemore worked for "The Miami News", and the following day, March 23, 1960, he signed a full-page article on Elvis where parts of this interview may have been used.


Jupiter


User avatar

HillbillyCat
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:38 am
Location: Europe
Has thanked: 365 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: March 22, 1960 Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Postby HillbillyCat » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:04 pm

I also only noticed this interview last year when I was looking for pictures related to the Timex show. There is a thread from 2020 to be found on this topic:

UNSEEN FOOTAGE! Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach, FL, March 22, 1960

The clip was originally published on YouTube by the "Elvis Presley Preservation Society" on August 22nd, 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmdUhXdx5Xk

The clip in the link posted by Yin Yang has been colorized.


User avatar

Colin B
Posts: 26696
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:35 pm
Location: Gravesend - UK
Has thanked: 7254 times
Been thanked: 6765 times

Re: March 22, 1960 Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Postby Colin B » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:39 pm

HillbillyCat wrote:...The clip in the link posted by Yin Yang has been colorized.


Looks better in b & w...
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B



Mister Moon
Posts: 11188
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 3142 times
Been thanked: 5629 times

Re: March 22, 1960 Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Postby Mister Moon » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:54 pm

Jupiter wrote:(...) Interviewer Morris McLemore worked for "The Miami News", and the following day, March 23, 1960, he signed a full-page article on Elvis where parts of this interview may have been used.


Mmmm... I think I wrote exactly the same words over two years ago. ;)

Where do I get my royalty fee ?

https://theelvisforum-phoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12734&p=160421&hilit=morris#p160421


User avatar

Private Presley
Posts: 6214
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 513 times
Been thanked: 1379 times

Re: March 22, 1960 Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Postby Private Presley » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:03 pm

Mister Moon wrote:
Jupiter wrote:(...) Interviewer Morris McLemore worked for "The Miami News", and the following day, March 23, 1960, he signed a full-page article on Elvis where parts of this interview may have been used.


Mmmm... I think I wrote exactly the same words over two years ago. ;)

Where do I get my royalty fee ?

https://theelvisforum-phoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12734&p=160421&hilit=morris#p160421

I am still waiting....

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3461&p=189787#p189787
ImageImage



Mister Moon
Posts: 11188
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 3142 times
Been thanked: 5629 times

Re: March 22, 1960 Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Postby Mister Moon » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:34 pm

Private Presley wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:
Jupiter wrote:(...) Interviewer Morris McLemore worked for "The Miami News", and the following day, March 23, 1960, he signed a full-page article on Elvis where parts of this interview may have been used.


Mmmm... I think I wrote exactly the same words over two years ago. ;)

Where do I get my royalty fee ?

https://theelvisforum-phoenix.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12734&p=160421&hilit=morris#p160421

I am still waiting....

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3461&p=189787#p189787


Mmmm. So strange... but it's true.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV15aV8UR6Q


Return to “The King On Screen”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests