Looking for a DVD ("Suspicious Minds")

Movies, TV and You Tube

Topic author
ElizaDoolittle

Looking for a DVD ("Suspicious Minds")

Postby ElizaDoolittle » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:55 pm

Oh, God, I've found a video on YouTube today that I cannot stop watching. I'm exhausted even though I've done nothing but jump on my seat for the approximately ten times in a row I've watched it. It's this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_RCvsiavuM

Would you please be so kind as to tell me whether there's a DVD playable in Europe where I can find it? I've seen there's a German DVD called "That's the Way It Is", and I wonder whether it may be that one (it seems to contain a show from 1970 -which looks right-, and "Suspicious Minds" is mentioned on the back). Of course, I can't go wrong with an Elvis DVD, even if it's not the one I'm looking for, but I must really find that specific performance. If it's not on the DVD I mentioned, would you please be so kind as to tell me where I can find it?

(By the way, I find it strange that the last seconds from 6:08 on should belong to a different performance. Does anybody know whether the original one went terribly wrong? I wouldn't have changed it (mainly since it's so noticeable that it's the quickest clothes change in history we're talking about!).

Thanks a lot in advance!
The rine in Spine sties minely in the pline.

Mister Moon

Re: Looking for a DVD ("Suspicious Minds")

Postby Mister Moon » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:36 pm

While we're asking, anybody knows the chords Glen Hardin is playing in this video ?

I'm asking for a friend. Thank you.

Return to “The King On Screen”