Information for new members

Topic author
John

Information for new members

Postby John » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:08 pm

Hi,

This is meant to be a forum where members participate, share information, get involved in topics, start new topics, post questions, information, photos, music, videos, swaps, items for sale or anything else. You can get involved in the quiz, or indeed start your own one. Most of it is connected to Elvis, but it doesn't have to be. There is an off topic section.

The forum becomes what you want it to be, as long as you stick to the Simple House Rules.

We have a lot of members, but many of them don't post. The question is, why do people join a forum but never post? If you're interested in Elvis, presumably you've signed up to join in. Presumably you'd like to communicate with other Elvis fans.

As a policy, we will review if members post. If they don't for a period of 3 months, their accounts will be deleted. So please, if you're thinking of joining, be aware, that if you don't take part, your account will be deleted.

However, if you'd like to join in, to share information, to ask for information, discuss Elvis' recordings, movies, concerts, jumpsuits, friends, girlfriends or anything else either connected to him, or not as the case might be, then you're welcome. If you're joining up and not intending to participate, and why would you do that, then your membership will be deleted.

That's it.

karlos1

Re: Information for new members

Postby karlos1 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:14 pm

Many thanks John my friend - i understood this and I will obey and follow all rules set on me and other fans here on this great forum -
Best wishes and regards sent to you John and too all members here - im glad to be back here after such a long time in 2015 when I was here last - I have missed you all and I will do my utmost best here at all times ok
God bless you John and all members ....Taking Care Of Elvis Forever - .............

markengland

Re: Information for new members

Postby markengland » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:45 pm

Thank you to the Admin who activated my Account today. I am really looking forward to becoming an active member of the Forum. I have literally thousands and thousands of Elvis full recording sessions and concerts. It may take me a while to figure out how to share them. But I will. I AM 63 YEARS Old living in Kingston upon Hull East Yorkshire UK. I am also an amateur artist and have sold many paintings of Elvis. I have an almost full collection of Elvis Karaoke and higher quality professional backing tracks...take care everyone...thanks agoin for letting me join...I Hope to be sharing and commenting soon.Mark in England

Return to “SIMPLE HOUSE RULES”