Movie Memorabilia Section

Posters, Lobby Cards, Trailers, Scripts and more

Mister Moon

Re: Movie Memorabilia Section

Postby Mister Moon » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:05 pm

This is a very good idea and a fine addition to the messageboard. Thanks a lot to everybody involved.

The only drawback, at least for me, is, when you visit the forum via the "active topics" option (which is what I always do, because I want to see everything that's new regardless of where in the forum it's been posted) the first two or three pages are kind of "invaded" by the new 34 topics on the movies.

I guess I will have to change my way of visiting the messageboard. Or maybe this will change as time goes on and some of the new movie topics get "buried".

colonel snow

Postby colonel snow » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Mister Moon wrote:This is a very good idea and a fine addition to the messageboard. Thanks a lot to everybody involved.

The only drawback, at least for me, is, when you visit the forum via the "active topics" option (which is what I always do, because I want to see everything that's new regardless of where in the forum it's been posted) the first two or three pages are kind of "invaded" by the new 34 topics on the movies.

I guess I will have to change my way of visiting the messageboard. Or maybe this will change as time goes on and some of the new movie topics get "buried".

The first week(s) a lot of things are uploaded; as time goes by I expect it will be less.

colonel snow

John

Postby John » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Mister Moon wrote:This is a very good idea and a fine addition to the messageboard. Thanks a lot to everybody involved.

I visit via Unread Posts which I think works better.

Return to “Movie Memorabilia”