Lisa Marie planning big announcement and interview for EW 2018

All the Elvis you can take

Colin B

Re: Lisa Marie planning big announcement and interview for EW 2018

Postby Colin B » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Tom Cruise - David Miscavige - Scientology.jpg

Tom Cruise: "I will give all my support, love, devotion & money to this man -
anyone shorter than I am deserves nothing less !"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:32 pm

You need to get your snacks out and drinkies to read, lol:

It is all, basically, as the Scientologists and their ohhh so crazy leader know how to stay within the confines of the law.

When someone leaves Scientology, worth over 1.25 billion, they are then known as "suppressives" and must not be interacted with, their family is expected to write them off completely.

The Scientologists will follow, harass and video tape anyone who leaves the cult. The Scientologists, with their huge legal team, also set up hate pages on the internet, for the harassment of people who leave.

When the new and existing Scientologists climb the levels of Scientology, while paying exorbitantly for each level to become "clear" which would cost a normal person at least $250,000.00, little alone a celebrity, who would be expected to invest millions, they are auditted by a electro-psychometer (E-meter), which was invented by fiction writer and creator of Scientology, Ron L. Hubbard. This E-meter is used to psychologically gain as much information and secrets from the people as possible (Tom Cruise and John Travolta cannot ever leave, of course, as they are protected and also made to feel important, and we know the rumours that they worry about, which would ruin their careers).

Scientology is also involved in donating hugely to political parties (such as the Clintons, I believe) - which tells one a lot about the power the Scientologists have (and why I feel as I do about devil woman Clinton).

One of Scientology's top Scientologists owns a pharmaceutical company (of course the Scientologists do not believe in psychiatry or prescription medication...however, this ironic fact seems to stay under the radar in light of their most important member, who is a cash cow billionaire), and would have a huge pull in politics (in my view, when someone has money, they then want power). This man's contributions help greatly towards the wealth of the cult; furthermore, with how our oligarchy works (money is power), the Scientologists obviously know how to get away with their harassment of the poor people who leave, while continuing to stay within the confines of the law.

The Scientologists will know everything about the newly suppressive person who escaped Scientology, due to the E-Meter, as their members are auditted for 2 1/2 hours a day, and to climb the paid ladder, they have to confide in the auditor about their affairs (if any) or secrets, private likes and dislikes, everything, to be "clear".

Of course, then, after paying between $250,000.00 and millions and millions of dollars, they then become a Thetan and learn that they originated from outer space. So, Cilla, with her affairs with whomever we know about, plus whatever else (who cares) in my view, would have a lot to hide due to her manufactured (in my view) public image of the "pure" woman she claims to be.

That is why (and I am typing while asleep, so please excuse me if this does not make sense, I will fix it tomorrow).

:D

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Colin B wrote:
Tom Cruise - David Miscavige - Scientology.jpg

Tom Cruise: "I will give all my support, love, devotion & money to this man -
anyone shorter than I am deserves nothing less !"

I think Miscavige is something like 5" tall, lol

His wife disappeared years ago, too. :o

Miscavige's father turned on him, too, and gave an interview about his crazy son.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:You need to get your snacks out and drinkies to read, lol:

It is all, basically, as the Scientologists and their ohhh so crazy leader know how to stay within the confines of the law...

...That is why (and I am typing while asleep, so please excuse me if this does not make sense, I will fix it tomorrow).

When you woke up, did you remember what you'd typed ?

What a nasty, vindictive, & vengeful organisation this is !

Not to mention plain silly !

The souls of aliens live in volcanoes; you couldn't make it up !

Well, that's not strictly true because the science-fiction writer, L Ron Hubbard did just that !

How stupid are his followers to believe such rubbish ?
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:05 pm

The wonderful world of scientology, Not!

https://futurism.media/weird-scientology-facts
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Colin B wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:You need to get your snacks out and drinkies to read, lol:

It is all, basically, as the Scientologists and their ohhh so crazy leader know how to stay within the confines of the law...

...That is why (and I am typing while asleep, so please excuse me if this does not make sense, I will fix it tomorrow).

When you woke up, did you remember what you'd typed ?

What a nasty, vindictive, & vengeful organisation this is !

Not to mention plain silly !

The souls of aliens live in volcanoes; you couldn't make it up !

Well, that's not strictly true because the science-fiction writer, L Ron Hubbard did just that !

How stupid are his followers to believe such rubbish ?

LOL, no, lol lol lol lol

There is more; however, for brevity, I did not say, I think I got the bones of it.

There is a little more of interest I will say:

When Tom Cruise, whom I find false, jumped out of the helicopter and hurt his ankle when filming a movie recently, there would have been hell to pay, as the Scientologists are always terrified of doing anything wrong, they are wired, through the cult, to be perfectionists in their thinking. Tom slamming into that building, was because of his thinking (so per their cult). I am positive that a lot of people would be quite ill due to the stress they would place on themselves to be perfectionists, although it is in a bad way, due to their minds being controlled, basically (in my view).

L Ron Hubbard who mixed in the social circles with devil worshipper Alistair Crowley, tells one a lot about L Ron Hubbard.

Also, there is a huge compound with staff, with a huge house, still, by today's standards, with staff that since Hubbard's death, lay out his clothes daily, as well as they prepare the house, as Hubbard is coming back, his worshippers all truly believe that.

You can see by Miscavige's eyes, well in my view, the man is insane.

Miscavige beats up his head men, too, if they do not do what they are told.

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:...You can see by Miscavige's eyes, well in my view, the man is insane.

David Miscavige - Scientology [3].jpg

"What all you Scientology critics need is a dollop of good old-fashioned 'faith' !"
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Jukebox
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Jukebox » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 pm

John wrote:
Jukebox wrote:
John wrote:Nothing from the His Hand In Mine album. I wonder why?

Probably because the Imperials weren't involved in any of Elvis' recordings prior to 1966... and the Stamps didn't join Elvis until late 1971.
But at least they did include one song from the His Hand In Mine sessions... included on the How Great Thou Art album.
Yes, so it kills off the first part of your statement.
Mister Moon wrote:Not to mention the 1957 EP.

Yes... best not to mention the 1957 EP for the same reason.

No, it doesn't kill off the first part of my statement. They obviously threw in "Crying in the Chapel" as an exception to the rule.

The Imperials were originally involved in at least 11 of the 14 songs included on this new CD,
and all 14 songs were released on Elvis albums from 1967 -to- 1972.

Stop being contrary, John.
I suppose next you'll be claiming that Elvis' 1956-'57 television appearances weren't vital to his early career. ;)
I'm happy to be an Elvis fan! 8-)

John

Postby John » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Jukebox wrote:
John wrote:
Jukebox wrote:

Probably because the Imperials weren't involved in any of Elvis' recordings prior to 1966... and the Stamps didn't join Elvis until late 1971.
But at least they did include one song from the His Hand In Mine sessions... included on the How Great Thou Art album.

No, it doesn't kill off the first part of my statement. They obviously threw in "Crying in the Chapel" as an exception to the rule.
I see you've edited your post. However, I'll have to improve my mind reading skills.
The Imperials were originally involved in at least 11 of the 14 songs included on this new CD,

In what way
I suppose next you'll be claiming that Elvis' 1956-'57 television appearances weren't vital to his early career. ;)

I suggest you don't speculate.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:...You can see by Miscavige's eyes, well in my view, the man is insane.

Colin B wrote:

"What all you Scientology critics need is a dollop of good old-fashioned 'faith' !"

:(

Jukebox
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Jukebox » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:37 am

Jukebox wrote:
John wrote:
Jukebox wrote:

I see you've edited your post. However, I'll have to improve my mind reading skills.

In what way

:? Where and how did I edit my post?

Jukebox
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Jukebox » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:51 am

Colin B wrote:

Good old-fashioned 'faith' ?

Highly recommended reading >> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Embraced-Light ... etty+eadie

John

Postby John » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:46 am

Jukebox wrote:
Jukebox wrote:
John wrote:
Jukebox wrote:

In what way

You had a Geeezzz comment in there, I went to do something, came back to reply, and you'd changed it, at the same time as you deleted your "As stupid as Priscilla Presley" post which you posted at 8.58pm and deleted at 9.03pm.

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Colin B wrote:"What all you Scientology critics need is a dollop of good old-fashioned 'faith' !"
Jukebox wrote:Good old-fashioned 'faith' ?

Highly recommended reading >> https://www.amazon.co.uk/Embraced-Light ... etty+eadie

The comment was tongue-in-cheek...
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Jukebox
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Jukebox » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:43 pm

John wrote:
Jukebox wrote:
Jukebox wrote:
John wrote:
Jukebox wrote:

In what way

You had a Geeezzz comment in there, I went to do something, came back to reply, and you'd changed it, at the same time as you deleted your "As stupid as Priscilla Presley" post which you posted at 8.58pm and deleted at 9.03pm.

Oh, yes... those. I had posted something like -- "Geezz folks... it ain't rocket science" ... but decided to delete it. And the reference to Priscilla was in reply to what Colin B wrote when he asked how anyone could be so stupid as to fall for Scientology. I had written "As stupid as Priscilla Presley" ... but I deleted that too.

Return to “Everything Elvis”