Elvis tracks you never play

All the Elvis you can take

Ben

Re: Elvis tracks you never play

Postby Ben » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:13 am

Are Weinstein's victims giving the millions of dollars back they've earned from whatever they did after he had sex with them? I see all this as ridiculous. Weinstein said to them, if you have sex with me you'll make it in the business, if not, you won't (I know it's not then words but, in layman's terms it is), and they slept with him. I'm not saying he was right to say it but they had the choice to walk away. Now, 20 years later, they're coming out with the accusations. If my boss asked me to give him oral for a pay rise, I have the choice to walk away - or kick him in his balls - or do it and get my pay rise. If I do the latter, it's not rape, it's me picking one choice over the other. I don't see how I could do the latter, then try get him done for rape years later.

John

Postby John » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:15 am

Colin B wrote:This forum, & it's predecessors, has always been free from 'political correctness' in all its forms.

Let's keep it that way.

What went on in the past isn't necessarily correct today. I'll go with the general consensus.

John

Postby John » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:18 am

Ben wrote:Are Weinstein's victims giving the millions of dollars back they've earned from whatever they did after he had sex with them? I see all this as ridiculous. Weinstein said to them, if you have sex with me you'll make it in the business, if not, you won't (I know it's not then words but, in layman's terms it is), and they slept with him. I'm not saying he was right to say it but they had the choice to walk away. Now, 20 years later, they're coming out with the accusations. If my boss asked me to give him oral for a pay rise, I have the choice to walk away - or kick him in his balls - or do it and get my pay rise. If I do the latter, it's not rape, it's me picking one choice over the other. I don't see how I could do the latter, then try get him done for rape years later.

I think that's a bit of a simplified view. It'll all come out in court.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:23 am

Ben wrote:Are Weinstein's victims giving the millions of dollars back they've earned from whatever they did after he had sex with them? I see all this as ridiculous. Weinstein said to them, if you have sex with me you'll make it in the business, if not, you won't (I know it's not then words but, in layman's terms it is), and they slept with him. I'm not saying he was right to say it but they had the choice to walk away. Now, 20 years later, they're coming out with the accusations. If my boss asked me to give him oral for a pay rise, I have the choice to walk away - or kick him in his balls - or do it and get my pay rise. If I do the latter, it's not rape, it's me picking one choice over the other. I don't see how I could do the latter, then try get him done for rape years later.

The world is not black and white, Ben, the women Weinstein approached, he would have decided that they were gentle in disposition, and he could get away with it.

Not all slept with him, he was a sleazy creep who tried it on, people like him try and kiss a woman out of the blue, or try to touch them, and it is revolting when not wanted, and it feels sleazy, and is very upsetting. It squeezes one's heart it feels awful, and in those days, men like Weinstein got away with it as it was "just a pretty woman, what do you expect".

You have to remember, Weinstein may have been three times, or more, the weight of some of those women.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:25 am

Brad Pitt would not have fronted up to, and threatened to kill Weinstein, with the risk of ruining his own evolving career, if Brad Pitt did not think that Weinstein was an a...

Pacer
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Pacer » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:27 am

Weinstein would have been foolish to hit on women who are three times his weight.
Last edited by Pacer on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:28 am

Pacer wrote:He would have been foolish to hit on women who are three times his weight.

LOL - my words, again! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:28 am

I wish he did, they'd just have to sit on the b...... lol

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:49 am

All this Weinstein stuff makes fascinating reading, but has taken things off at a tangent.

What John is pondering, & wants opinions about, is:

Is it acceptable for Colin B [or anyone else] to post photos, on this forum, of young women in sexy & provocative poses in todays PC world ?

And should he/they refrain from doing it ?

The most interesting replies will be from our lady members...
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:51 am

Look up......... lol

Pacer
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby Pacer » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:03 pm

he most interesting replies will be from our lady members...

For that you need those to begin with..

Besides, it should be not ok than to post a screengrap of ann margret in the "What`td I say" scene where she moans in the camera.
I as a man...i found those really disturbing.
Even more than her out of synch and amateurish moves in the C´mon Everybody scene...
topic

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:17 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:When someone joins, why not have a disclaimer that should be ticked, of possible adult content, to feel safe?

I laugh at the humour, and Colin really needs to bring his taste up a few decades ;)

LOL

I have a 'naughty' thread running on another forum [cough] where a complaint [from just one female member] at one time, led to me adding the warning: "For Adults Only" to the header.

This addition brought about even more 'views' for the thread, which now total almost 270,000 during the 13 years of its existence.

As for me having to bring my 'taste up a few decades' - the charm of these pics is surely that their allure is timeless...
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:19 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:Look up......... lol

Oh, yeah, well I meant our 'lady members' who haven't commented yet...
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Colin B wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:When someone joins, why not have a disclaimer that should be ticked, of possible adult content, to feel safe?

I laugh at the humour, and Colin really needs to bring his taste up a few decades ;)

LOL

I have a 'naughty' thread running on another forum [cough] where a complaint [from just one female member] at one time, led to me adding the warning: "For Adults Only" to the header.

This addition brought about even more 'views' for the thread, which now total almost 270,000 during the 13 years of its existence.

As for me having to bring my 'taste up a few decades' - the charm of these pics is surely that their allure is timeless...

LOL, those same bored with life ladies are on Facebook, gosh, I just unjoin those groups when people join me up, unasked.

I never noticed that thread, Colin, lol :) lol lol lol

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:LOL, those same bored with life ladies are on Facebook, gosh, I just unjoin those groups when people join me up, unasked.

I never noticed that thread, Colin, lol :) lol lol lol

I'm not sure who your 'bored with life ladies' are !

The women in the photos - or the complainers ?

As for that thread, I hope you're not a member 'over there' ...
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Return to “Everything Elvis”