Conspiracy related information

All the Elvis you can take

Cheiro

Re: Conspiracy related information

Postby Cheiro » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:04 am

I just had a look at that page and it talks about Elvis’s other brother Franklin who was born in 1942. They posted some pictures of Franklin performing in a jumpsuit and he looks exactly like Elvis!
“Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you’re hating part of yourself.” --Elvis Presley

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:09 am

Cheiro wrote:I just had a look at that page and it talks about Elvis’s other brother Franklin who was born in 1942. They posted some pictures of Franklin performing in a jumpsuit and he looks exactly like Elvis!

Hi Cheiro,

Thank you.

Would you mind sharing the "Franklin" link, please? (I blocked the Franklin story in my mind, well, perhaps I really "forgot" lol, or remembered to "forget") lol

They had not found a video of "Franklin" when I was on that site.

That is right, one of Elvis' brothers used to double for him ......... so their story goes (so, to make it clear, there are three brothers) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL All can sing, just like Elvis....by the way ............. :o

:D

Another story is that there is a minister whom they claim to be Elvis. The poor man had so many people contact him, he ended up putting photos up of himself as a young man (you could see it was the minister, as a young man, and the elder photo, it was obvious it was all the same man ...not Elvis). While Margetha continued on that story, along side that, she insisted that the Elvis Santa with the short fat fingers was also Elvis (while she was receiving information from her "Indian "grammatically" speaking Elvis", whom I think tried to hit on everyone, lol LOL) It really was ......... loooooppppy, weird, strange, and I just do not want to read the place, lol

Cheiro

Postby Cheiro » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:21 am

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 5191752524

It may be formatted weird because I’m on my phone.
“Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you’re hating part of yourself.” --Elvis Presley

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:35 am

Cheiro wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=983781205105916&id=317315191752524

It may be formatted weird because I’m on my phone.

Thanks, Cheiro.

:(

Of course, photos back then were blue or green based, sepia, washed out, etc., depending on how the photo's colour was developed, it was normal practice to say, "hey my photos are all wrong" (too green, too brown, too washed out) when one would pick the photos up after being developed (if one wanted to say they are not the correct colour, or if they noticed, I guess).

Those women, going on their profile photos, were probably in their 20's or older at that time, surely they knew that eye colour, the grass behind someone, the colour of the clothes of the photographic subject, or, the lights in the studio, are a clue for the colour not being correct, so that can then be applied to Elvis' eye colour changing.

Topic author
elvislady

Postby elvislady » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:00 am

Its all BS on FB, seriously elvis brother, I cant believe some people actually join in with this.
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:07 am

elvislady wrote:Its all BS on FB, seriously elvis brother, I cant believe some people actually join in with this.

I accidentally noticed in Cheiro's link that there is a fourth brother they refer to! LOL :o LOL

Methinks this is the case:

A delusion is a mistaken belief that is held with strong conviction even when presented with superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or some other misleading effects of perception.
They have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both general physical and mental) and are of particular diagnostic importance in psychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

Ben

Postby Ben » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:57 am

I believe Scooby.

Return to “Everything Elvis”