Ginger Alden busted...

All the Elvis you can take

Topic author
TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Ginger Alden busted...

Postby TonyS » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:17 pm

For years now Ginger has denied trying to sell her story immediately after Elvis' death.
What's interesting about this programme is these reporters are not fans and they do get a few things wrong, but they know what happened on that day, especially as they were covering the story and taking the calls , a couple of which were from the Aldens.
Go straight to 32:12
BUSTED !
https://youtu.be/EnovVxY5QNI

Colin B

Re: Ginger Alden busted...

Postby Colin B » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:18 pm

An interesting programme...

Thanks, TonyS !
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Wow, Unbelievable !
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

Rickeap

Postby Rickeap » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:08 pm

Ouch. The call from her mother to correct the facts is understandable, but to offer her story for $30,000, if true, is despicable

Topic author
TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:06 am

Rickeap wrote:Ouch. The call from her mother to correct the facts is understandable, but to offer her story for $30,000, if true, is despicable

The Aldens have never been what they portray in my opinion.
For years they've disputed anything bad that anyone has had to say about them.
The people in this video have no connections to anyone in the Elvis world and therefore their statements can be taken 'as is' ...
and to quote them:
'What a family!'

John

Postby John » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Interesting. Thanks Tony.

Topic author
TonyS
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby TonyS » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:49 am

Like I said
TonyS wrote:... these reporters are not fans and they do get a few things wrong, but they know what happened on that day, especially as they were covering the story and taking the calls

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:53 pm

....oh mah boy, what a nice video, but most of all i like the blue shirt and this perfect colored styled tie, ...sorry, to each his own, lol. Matt

Dazza1970

Postby Dazza1970 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:18 am

Well I think I'll get a few dislikes but I think ginger was caught up in a world she didn't know and was encouraged by her family. I think in hindsight she would have done things different but as the years passed unlike some she never published her story and when she did painted a picture of man who still had hope and laughed. She could have sold many more copies if she had sensationalised and I'm sure received more money She has been criticised by members of his entourage who weren't even around at the time. I give her some merit in how she made Elvis more human than the sex, drugs and rock n roll. Maybe I'm just getting mellow in my old age lol

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:38 am

Dazza1970 wrote:Well I think I'll get a few dislikes but I think ginger was caught up in a world she didn't know and was encouraged by her family...

Agreed.

I always felt she got a raw deal from the way many Elvis fans hold her in contempt.

As for her family, let's just say that she is the best one in it !

GingerAlden.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Dealwithit

Postby Dealwithit » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:13 am

These people in this video don't care about Elvis and it shows....

Define "immediately"

Listen to Susan Bennett nothing support it was the same day Elvis died when Jo Alden called her.

She even mention a story on how she slept on a couch in the ladies room that night, long before she got to the Alden story.

The “What a family’, ‘Nice folks’ remark , well talk about dobbelt standard as Angus have just told us, that he wanted $ 2,000 for a picture now others were desperate as they did not have any....Now whos trying to cash in on Elvis? ; )

Mojo Filter

Postby Mojo Filter » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:02 pm

Colin B wrote:
Dazza1970 wrote:Well I think I'll get a few dislikes but I think ginger was caught up in a world she didn't know and was encouraged by her family...

Agreed.

I always felt she got a raw deal from the way many Elvis fans hold her in contempt.

As for her family, let's just say that she is the best one in it !

GingerAlden.jpg

Encouraged by her older family to "go out with him and get what you can".
she's well acquainted with a touch of the velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane

Scooby

Postby Scooby » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:57 pm

I think Ginger Alden is a black widow. Two ex lovers (one a husband the other a "fiance") have died and on the same date, August 16 years apart. Coincidence? Below is the definition.

1. Any of several venomous spiders of the genus Latrodectus, the females of which have a black shiny body with red markings, often in the shape of an hourglass on the abdomen, and can inflict a dangerous bite.

2. A woman who kills her husband or lover, especially one who kills multiple husbands or lovers.

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 pm

Scooby wrote:I think Ginger Alden is a black widow. Two ex lovers (one a husband the other a "fiance") have died and on the same date, August 16 years apart. Coincidence? Below is the definition.

1. Any of several venomous spiders of the genus Latrodectus, the females of which have a black shiny body with red markings, often in the shape of an hourglass on the abdomen, and can inflict a dangerous bite.

2. A woman who kills her husband or lover, especially one who kills multiple husbands or lovers.

Yes, a complete coincidence...
Colin B

"Why ?" - Colin B

Scooby

Postby Scooby » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:05 am

Colin B wrote:
Scooby wrote:I think Ginger Alden is a black widow. Two ex lovers (one a husband the other a "fiance") have died and on the same date, August 16 years apart. Coincidence? Below is the definition.

Yes, a complete coincidence...

N-A-I-V-E.

Return to “Everything Elvis”