Movie Cuts

All the Elvis you can take

Graeme
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Re: Movie Cuts

Postby Graeme » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Colonel Snow, my sincere thanks for all the info you have shared with us on here.

I get frustrated at times about the stuff I wont get to know / see. Sometimes the pain says to me you have days left, another says its okay it's weeks.

Either way, if there is any info that would brighten one of those days please feel free to PM me with it. Rest assured I wont do a lot with it, except take to a place no one here can see it.

John

Postby John » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:48 pm

Graeme wrote:Colonel Snow, my sincere thanks for all the info you have shared with us on here.

I get frustrated at times about the stuff I wont get to know / see. Sometimes the pain says to me you have days left, another says its okay it's weeks.

Either way, if there is any info that would brighten one of those days please feel free to PM me with it. Rest assured I wont do a lot with it, except take to a place no one here can see it.

I hope it's years, but I know it isn't . I think of you often and just hope your days are as comfortable as can be and that you've got a good crew around you. I'm sure you have.

Tulsa Mclean

Postby Tulsa Mclean » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:55 pm

colonel snow wrote:
elvislady wrote:
colonel snow wrote:
elvislady wrote:
colonel snow wrote:
elvislady wrote:Col S, Thanks for all your input into this thread, I enjoy reading your posts here and getting my head around all this information you have. :)

It's a pity that I couldn't show all the information I've seen / I've read due to an agreement with the "owner".

colonel snow

Thats a shame Col S, You are a great source of information. ;)

It is not strange because I was able to see this information under the condition to keep it confidential; besides it were parts of scripts / contracts and other papers. Not shocking if you've not seen it, because a fan goes first for Elvis music and second for the things going around around in Elvis' world.

colonel snow

Have you signed a contract saying you wont share this information? Or am i missing the point.

No, I've no contract but I gave my word; when I "publish" it I'll never got information anymore.
But here for your pleasure track 2014 take 6 Today tomorrow and forver - music only (the dubdown version)

colonel snow

Wasn´t this included on the cd: From Santa Monica Blvd, LA, California? :?.
Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva, viva el amor!!.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:47 pm

John wrote:
colonel snow wrote:
John wrote:
colonel snow wrote:
elvislady wrote:Col S, Thanks for all your input into this thread, I enjoy reading your posts here and getting my head around all this information you have. :)

It's a pity that I couldn't show all the information I've seen / I've read due to an agreement with the "owner".

colonel snow

Invite the owner to become a member and share the info.

He's not interested to be a member in a forum (you know how it works on FECC).

colonel snow

I'm puzzled. It doesn't work like that here.

Perhaps ask him, Colonel Snow?

We aren't Keyboard Warriors here, lol. ;)

colonel snow

Postby colonel snow » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:51 pm

see previous post(s)

colonel snow
Last edited by colonel snow on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:53 pm

colonel snow wrote:
elvislady wrote:
colonel snow wrote:
elvislady wrote:
colonel snow wrote:

colonel snow

Thats a shame Col S, You are a great source of information. ;)

It is not strange because I was able to see this information under the condition to keep it confidential; besides it were parts of scripts / contracts and other papers. Not shocking if you've not seen it, because a fan goes first for Elvis music and second for the things going around around in Elvis' world.

colonel snow

Have you signed a contract saying you wont share this information? Or am i missing the point.

No, I've no contract but I gave my word; when I "publish" it I'll never got information anymore.
But here for your pleasure track 2014 take 6 Today tomorrow and forver - music only (the dubdown version)

colonel snow

Thank you, just beautiful.

WalterHaleJnr

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:03 pm

colonel snow wrote:
WalterHaleJnr wrote:How about "Where do you come from" from "Girls Girls Girls" ? Methinks something must have been at the very least scripted but then deleted in the scene where Ross meets Laurel, leaves the nightclub and next they're walking together along in the street to get to her apartment, the part where ross asks: "Where do you come from?" is the perfect cue for the song. Otherwise it's just too far fetched that in a matter of seconds Ross and Laurel have walked out of the nightclub and reached her apartment.

I don't have information about the movie GGG except this:
songs submitted in the script: Western Union scene 59;
replaced by Return to sender; the song was recorded later on in the studio (27 may 1963)

colonel snow

Interesting read. Thanks Colonel. So 'Return to Sender' was second choice for the scene because the 'Girls Girls Girls' producers dumped 'Western Union' for whatever reason?

colonel snow

Postby colonel snow » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:42 am

see previous post(s)

colonel snow
Last edited by colonel snow on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

WalterHaleJnr

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:48 pm

The films producers obviously made the right decision to get "Return to Sender" added in the script.

John

Postby John » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:39 am

WalterHaleJnr wrote:The films producers obviously made the right decision to get "Return to Sender" added in the script.

They did, but, I wonder if it would have received a different treatment if it hadn't been a movie song?

Return to “Everything Elvis”