All crap
3%

Total votes: 36

John

Re: How was Elvis' Acting Career ?

Postby John » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:25 pm

Mister Moon wrote:Just kidding.

To each his / her own.

Sam Smith identifies as they/them, so presumably in the case of this person, if included, it would be to each his / her / their own?

On the other hand, I don't even know why I brought it up.

Does anyone think he looks like Bernard Bresslaw?

bbss.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

iplayastrat

Postby iplayastrat » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:19 am

Colin B wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:But... what about gays and lesbians ?
John wrote:What about them?
I didn't know about such things back then, and obviously I am talking about my experience.

Back then, male ones were 'queers', 'poofters' or 'cissies' with females being 'dykes'.

Thankfully, those days are long gone & we are more accepting, tolerant, & understanding about the whole "LGBTQIA+" scene these days.

It's funny over at the FECC (and maybe here, who knows?) I was considered homophobic,
racist, Nazi and fascist because of my conservative Christian beliefs. Little BrianTCB and
ole' doc could post whatever they wanted about my beliefs and get away with it.

But then BrianTCB curses me out calling me b*tch, fag and tells me he hates my mf'n guts.
Then the great mod (Mod3) and company put him on a six month suspension. Then the "hack"
happens and B'TCB helps the website get back up and running. And all of the sudden all is forgiven.

The person who used the most hateful and homophobic posts I ever saw on the FECC is allowed
back. While others with lesser crimes serve out their punishment. That's the kind of place the
FECC is.

Sure this will be reported back. But I really don't care.

Btw,
Before the hack someone had questioned me about Elvis' movie "Wild In The Country".
I said something like if they would have made it more adult it would have been a lot
more successful and changed the direction in his movie carreer.

I'm sorry I don't remember the person or the exact question that was asked. But if it
was "you", please ask again if you're reading this.

Also, I believe I posted that the best acting Elvis ever did was the first couple of minutes
from the '68 Special. The way he eyes down the camera and sings with true meaning for
the first time ever recorded on film (video tape) would never be equaled in any of his films.

John

Postby John » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:45 am

iplayastrat wrote:
Colin B wrote:
Mister Moon wrote:But... what about gays and lesbians ?
John wrote:What about them?
I didn't know about such things back then, and obviously I am talking about my experience.

Back then, male ones were 'queers', 'poofters' or 'cissies' with females being 'dykes'.

Thankfully, those days are long gone & we are more accepting, tolerant, & understanding about the whole "LGBTQIA+" scene these days.

It's funny over at the FECC (and maybe here, who knows?) I was considered homophobic,
racist, Nazi and fascist because of my conservative Christian beliefs. Little BrianTCB and
ole' doc could post whatever they wanted about my beliefs and get away with it.

If anyone here started that kind of nonsense, they would be gone in a flash.

But then BrianTCB curses me out calling me b*tch, fag and tells me he hates my mf'n guts.
Then the great mod (Mod3) and company put him on a six month suspension. Then the "hack"
happens and B'TCB helps the website get back up and running. And all of the sudden all is forgiven.

The person who used the most hateful and homophobic posts I ever saw on the FECC is allowed
back. While others with lesser crimes serve out their punishment. That's the kind of place the
FECC is.

Sure this will be reported back. But I really don't care.

Btw,
Before the hack someone had questioned me about Elvis' movie "Wild In The Country".
I said something like if they would have made it more adult it would have been a lot
more successful and changed the direction in his movie carreer.

I'm sorry I don't remember the person or the exact question that was asked. But if it
was "you", please ask again if you're reading this.

Also, I believe I posted that the best acting Elvis ever did was the first couple of minutes
from the '68 Special. The way he eyes down the camera and sings with true meaning for
the first time ever recorded on film (video tape) would never be equaled in any of his films.

iplayastrat

Postby iplayastrat » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:07 pm

^Good to know.

Return to “Everything Elvis”