Elvis Arriving At Charleston, West Virginia, 1975

Movies, TV and You Tube

Topic author
Mountain Mist

Elvis Arriving At Charleston, West Virginia, 1975

Postby Mountain Mist » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:57 am

Hearing everyone's excitement - I can see why seeing Elvis live was so addictive!

:D :D :D

https://www.facebook.com/marc.andre.56884/videos/876302655842930/

Apparently, with lots of bras and panties thrown at him, lol.

elvislady

Re: Elvis Arriving At Charleston, West Virginia, 1975

Postby elvislady » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:36 am

Thanks MM, I have never understood why women scream at their idols...lol It would make me want to run the other way if i was in that postion as a man. Thanks for sharing this clip, loved the headscarfs.. :lol:
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

Topic author
Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:48 am

elvislady wrote:Thanks MM, I have never understood why women scream at their idols...lol It would make me want to run the other way if i was in that postion as a man. Thanks for sharing this clip, loved the headscarfs.. :lol:

LOL, it would be "quick hide, how embarrassing time" lol

:D

gloriasmith
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Postby gloriasmith » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:36 pm

LOL... looks amazing!
Here I have heard about william hill bonus code C30: Bet £10 Get £30 Free. Thanks a lot for sharing this information!

Topic author
Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:19 am

gloriasmith wrote:LOL... looks amazing!

Hi Gloria,

Welcome!

Tony Trout

Postby Tony Trout » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:11 pm

That original footage is silent (no fans screaming) because what you hear are two different occasions of the female fans screaming: April 16, 1972 Jacksonville, FL & April 15, 1972 Macon, GA. There's a scene in EOT where there are some girls waiting for their photos to develop (April 15, 1972 - AS - Macon, Georgia) and apparently when the photos are developed, they didn't come out very well and someone says, "You better hurry!' and they all yell with disappointment (AWWWWWW!) when the photos don't come out right.
Last edited by Tony Trout on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Tony Trout wrote:That original footage is silent (no fans screaming) because what you hear are two different occasions of the female fans screaming: April 16, 1972 Jacksonville, FL & April 15, 1972 Macon, GA. How do I know? There's a scene in EOT where there are some girls waiting for their photos to develop and apparently when the photos are developed, they didn't come out very well and someone says, "You better hurry!' and they all yell with disappointment (AWWWWWW!) when the photos don't come out right.

Thanks, Tony, very kind of you to say.

I cannot understand the screaming, I feel embarrassed for them, looking back on it after all this time, lol.

How have you been?

Topic author
Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:24 pm

gloriasmith wrote:LOL... looks amazing!

Looking forward to your posts, Gloria.

Tony Trout

Postby Tony Trout » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:00 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:That original footage is silent (no fans screaming) because what you hear are two different occasions of the female fans screaming: April 16, 1972 Jacksonville, FL & April 15, 1972 Macon, GA. How do I know? There's a scene in EOT where there are some girls waiting for their photos to develop and apparently when the photos are developed, they didn't come out very well and someone says, "You better hurry!' and they all yell with disappointment (AWWWWWW!) when the photos don't come out right.

I cannot understand the screaming, I feel embarrassed for them, looking back on it after all this time, lol.

How have you been?

Ehhh, I've not been feeling my 100% best lately. Probably because of the Arthritis that has set up in my bones. Of course, it's been quite rainy here lately so....I've been in a lot of pain lately. :(

Thank you, MM, for asking. That's sweet of you.

Topic author
Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:36 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

How have you been?

Ehhh, I've not been feeling my 100% best lately. Probably because of the Arthritis that has set up in my bones. Of course, it's been quite rainy here lately so....I've been in a lot of pain lately. :(

You are welcome, Tony.

Have you heard of Charlie Goldsmith?

I recall all that you have mentioned over the years on FECC with regard to your health, and understand fully; however, Charlie might be able to relieve some surface, seasonal symptoms for you, he works with doctors (Charlie is Olivia Newton-John's nephew).

https://www.facebook.com/CharlieBGoldsmith/

I know not everyone believes in this stuff; however, it does not hurt if it interests you, Charlie refuses to charge, and you just never know, he might be able to help give you some relief symptom wise for your arthritis, even for a little while. I think that he still has group Healings on Tuesdays (Australian time).

Tony Trout

Postby Tony Trout » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:35 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

How have you been?

You are welcome, Tony.

I recall all that you have mentioned over the years on FECC with regard to your health, and understand fully; however, Charlie might be able to relieve some surface, seasonal symptoms for you, he works with doctors (Charlie is Olivia Newton-John's nephew).

I know not everyone believes in this stuff; however, it does not hurt if it interests you, Charlie refuses to charge, and you just never know, he might be able to help give you some relief symptom wise for your arthritis, even for a little while. I think that he still has group Healings on Tuesdays (Australian time).

I've never heard of Charlie until now. Cool! I'll look him up on FB!!! Thanks for the heads-up!!!

Colin B

Postby Colin B » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:19 am

Thanks, Tony.

I thought the audio was suspicious because, in the opening bit, the girls are screaming before he appears & the level doesn't increase when he does...
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B

Tony Trout

Postby Tony Trout » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Mountain Mist wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

How have you been?

You are welcome, Tony.

I'm a definite believer in the kind of 'stuff" Charlie does - it's a God-given gift, really. Elvis had this gift, I believe. Priscilla mentions in her book (and I apologize for taking this off-topic but spiritual matters and subjects greatly interest me) but...Priscilla mentioned in her 1985 book, "Elvis & Me" that she believed that Elvis was capable of spiritual healing (even though she was raised Catholic....which, IMO, is as far from Christianity that you can get. But I won't go into that here....let's just say the Pope doesn't believe in Hell. I'll put it that way. ANYWAY....Priscilla said in her book that "one touch of his hands to my temples and the headaches would disappear almost instantly.

To bring this back into the Elvis world.....I guess you had to "be there" to understand why Elvis's female fans feel about him the way they do. Think about it: Most men wanted to BE him....and most women wanted to be WITH him. Elvis was blessed with great looks (yeah, even as late as '77 when his career was in a declining period). Even in his last year, fans still wanted more and he gave until he couldn't give anymore.

elvislady

Postby elvislady » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

How have you been?

You are welcome, Tony.

I'm a definite believer in the kind of 'stuff" Charlie does - it's a God-given gift, really. Elvis had this gift, I believe. Priscilla mentions in her book (and I apologize for taking this off-topic but spiritual matters and subjects greatly interest me) but...Priscilla mentioned in her 1985 book, "Elvis & Me" that she believed that Elvis was capable of spiritual healing (even though she was raised Catholic....which, IMO, is as far from Christianity that you can get. But I won't go into that here....let's just say the Pope doesn't believe in Hell. I'll put it that way. ANYWAY....Priscilla said in her book that "one touch of his hands to my temples and the headaches would disappear almost instantly.

To bring this back into the Elvis world.....I guess you had to "be there" to understand why Elvis's female fans feel about him the way they do. Think about it: Most men wanted to BE him....and most women wanted to be WITH him. Elvis was blessed with great looks (yeah, even as late as '77 when his career was in a declining period). Even in his last year, fans still wanted more and he gave until he couldn't give anymore.

I have this book too, I agree with your comment men wanted to be him us ladies wanted to be with him...His looks he never lost he was the most handsome man ever..And even most men would agree.
Welcome to my world
http://uk.youtube.com/user/elvislady

Don't judge me. You know my name, But not my story.
Thank you ( Jeanette )

Topic author
Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:50 pm

Tony Trout wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:

How have you been?

You are welcome, Tony.

One of my favourite subjects, lol :D (Well, helping people is something rare, and should happen more often).

Charlie's Aunt, Olivia Newton-John, is a lot better, second time recovering from breast cancer. Livvie has her own determination to get well, I bet Charlie, as her nephew, also had something to do with it. I do feel that for someone to heal, they have to be pure of heart (which Charlie is) without ego and truly care. Charlie is trying to facilitate more healers to be accepted and to be able to come forward, which is wonderful, as he has the platform to do so. I worry about Charlie, he is exhausted from helping people.

Tibetan Buddhist monks place their hands-on for healing, and as we know, (in my view anyway) there is magic with what the monks can do (anyone can see them in practise on Youtube).

I have had a healing, as my son was sick when he was little, it was too much for me to take, the healer helped me incredibly, so I know it works, I felt the man's healing vibes. The vibes, the sense, was not in my mind, as I am not one to believe anything easily and I expected it to be nothing, it was not.

That is pretty big for Cilla to admit, Tony, when she reflected, that Elvis could heal, as we all know what her thoughts used to be (as in the burning of Elvis' books episode - how to emasculate a man, honestly, and she wondered why they had problems).

After looking into Elvis' eyes when I was little, I just wanted to be his friend. Goldie Hawn famously said, "Elvis turned my hormones on"" lol lol lol. I sensed when I was little that Elvis was not for one woman; therefore for me, those thoughts were not on my radar, as a relationship is private and between two people so it can be as deep as possible.

I think that Elvis' magic was that he truly cared about everyone, he was a beautiful old soul and he continues.....

So, is Charlie still doing the Tuesday group Healings, Tony?

Return to “The King On Screen”