Movies, TV and You Tube

Topic author
John

Harum Scarum Trailer

Postby John » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:34 am

Matt Helm

Re: Harum Scarum

Postby Matt Helm » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:40 pm

HI, i love HARUM SCARUM/HAREM HOLIDAY/...its absolutly NOT the worst ELIVIS Movie...the plot is childish, but what the heck it's a fun if your young at heart and like 60s TV and movies...btw the Soundtrack is better than IT HAPPENED AT THE WORLDS FAIR; or PARADISE, HAWAIIAN STYLE, in my opinion friends, Matt

luckyjaxon
Inactive - Lurker
Inactive - Lurker

Re: Harum Scarum

Postby luckyjaxon » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:48 am

Johnnny Tyronne does everything he can with those songs, but whew,, some are just unsavable in my opinion. Maybe nothing as bad as Queenie or Old Mac or Confidence, but not much better. Here's my opinion. Harem HOliday,, not too bad. Shake that Tamborine,, ya,,okay,, good Elvis movie song, Hey LIttle Girl,, ya,, its got some Presley movie song magic in it. So close, Im good with that one, great vocals. Go Easy young man.. Ive always kinda liked that one, ya,, okay song. Mirage,, not much there for me, Golden Coins, my least fave on the album, Kismet,, yawwwn, My Dessert Seranade,, nope, not for me. And the two throw ins, Wisdom of the ages and Animal instict are both average at best, Wisdom being the better fo the two in my opinion. Did I leave any out? What is it about this album that you like Matt? Do you rate this souondtrack better than average or are the two movies that you mentioned the only two that this album beats out? Just wondering.

Return to “The King On Screen”