A mother's intuition

Share your non-Elvis stuff here

Topic author
WalterHaleJnr

A mother's intuition

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Sun May 27, 2018 1:16 pm

A Mother visits her son for dinner that lives with a female roommate.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mothers thoughts, the son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, “Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

He said ,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

He sat down and wrote :

Dear Mother:

I'm not saying that you "did" take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you "did not" take the silver plate.... But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,

Your Son

Several days later, he received an email from his Mother which read:

Dear Son:

I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under the pillow…

Love,

Mom. :lol:
:roll: :lol:

John

Re: A mother's intuition

Postby John » Sun May 27, 2018 3:59 pm

WalterHaleJnr wrote:A Mother visits her son for dinner that lives with a female roommate.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mothers thoughts, the son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, “Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

He said ,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

He sat down and wrote :

Dear Mother:

I'm not saying that you "did" take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you "did not" take the silver plate.... But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,

Your Son

Several days later, he received an email from his Mother which read:

Dear Son:

I'm not saying that you "do" sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under the pillow…

Love,

Mom. :lol:
:roll: :lol:

On oldie, but still good.

Topic author
WalterHaleJnr

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Sun May 27, 2018 7:14 pm

really, how long ago ?

John

Postby John » Sun May 27, 2018 8:37 pm

WalterHaleJnr wrote:really, how long ago ?

Who knows? All I know is I've heard it before.

Mountain Mist

Postby Mountain Mist » Mon May 28, 2018 12:36 am

Ha!

LOL

Thanks, Walt.

:D

Return to “Off Topic”