NOAH AND THE SNAKES

Share your non-Elvis stuff here

Topic author
WalterHaleJnr

NOAH AND THE SNAKES

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Sun May 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Long after the Ark had landed and Noah had told all the animals to go forth and multiply, he decided to venture out into the world and see how all of the animals were doing. He saw all of the animals were thriving...except one pair of snakes, who had not yet reproduced. Noah asked them what was wrong, and the snakes asked Noah to cut down a tree and chop it into sections. Confused, Noah did so, and went away.

He returned several weeks later to find the snakes with several little snakelets. Still confused, Noah asked the snakes, "Why did you need me to cut down a tree for you to reproduce?" The snakes replied, "We're adders; we can't multiply without logs."

John

Re: NOAH AND THE SNAKES

Postby John » Sun May 20, 2018 5:44 pm

WalterHaleJnr wrote:Long after the Ark had landed and Noah had told all the animals to go forth and multiply, he decided to venture out into the world and see how all of the animals were doing. He saw all of the animals were thriving...except one pair of snakes, who had not yet reproduced. Noah asked them what was wrong, and the snakes asked Noah to cut down a tree and chop it into sections. Confused, Noah did so, and went away.

He returned several weeks later to find the snakes with several little snakelets. Still confused, Noah asked the snakes, "Why did you need me to cut down a tree for you to reproduce?" The snakes replied, "We're adders; we can't multiply without logs."

Hmmm, that's a groan from me.....

Return to “Off Topic”