In case you are having a rough day; here's a stress management technique, recommended in all the latest psychological journals.
1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock, that hangs out over a crystal clear stream.
2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool running water.
3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.
4. No one knows your secret place.
5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the World.
6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
7. The water is so clear you can make out the face of the Liberal or Treehugger, who you are holding underwater.
See, it works ... You're smiling... You are going to feel re-energized.