the Right Man For The Job

Share your non-Elvis stuff here

Topic author
WalterHaleJnr

the Right Man For The Job

Postby WalterHaleJnr » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:29 am

The CIA had an opening for a spy. They were down to interviewing 3 final candidates; 2 men and 1 woman. In order to make a decision the CIA agents told each candidate that they must pass one final test.
Candidate 1 was a man.
The agents told him, "We must know you will be loyal, and obey all orders without question or hesitation. Your wife is here today. We invited her. She is sitting inside that room. Here is a loaded gun. Go in there and kill her." The man looked at them in dismay and said, "I can't." The agents replied, "Then take your wife and leave. You are not the right man for the job."
The second male candidate was given the same orders, "We must know you are obedient, loyal and will follow any and all orders without hesitation. Take this gun and go kill your wife." The man walked into the room where his wife sat. A few moments later came out in tears. He told the agents, "I love my wife. I tried but I can't kill her." The agents replied, "Then take your wife and leave. You are not the right man for the job."
The final candidate, the woman was given the same specific orders. The Agents said to her, "Your husband sits in the other room. He knows nothing. We expect you to be loyal, follow all orders, obey, ask no questions. Here is a loaded gun. Take it. Go kill your husband."
The woman took the gun and went into the room. Shot after shot after shot after shot was heard followed by screaming and crashing and banging. The agents looked at each other confused.
Finally the woman emerged wiping the sweat from her brow. She said, "The damn gun you gave me was loaded with blanks so I just beat him to death with the chair. Am I hired?"

Return to “Off Topic”