CHANGE OF HABIT

Continuity gaffes and other mistakes [mostly] in Elvis movies
User avatar

Pacer
Posts: 821
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:13 pm
Location: nice try, fellas
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 270 times

Re: CHANGE OF HABIT

Postby Pacer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Matt Helm wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
Matt Helm wrote:With all of my respect for this movie for the ELVIS World ...i don't like it, (it's the same with LIVE A LITTLE, LOVE A LITTLE one of the worst ever, beside PARADISE HAWAIIAN STYLE)...his hairstyle changes most every 4-8 minutes, man this is a real Bloober in COH... can't even follow the whole movie for this matters ;) Love & Peace, Matt



Which movies are more to your liking, Matt?

I really liked these movies, I was not looking for fault, though, I guess I was a little girl, watching Elvis, lol. ;)

I can not follow this movie LALAL, the script the whole story, don't you Mountain Mist? He looks healthy and good, the songs are a little bit 60's psychedlic-style cool...but the whole plot is one of a mess, don't you think so? IT WAS NOT AN ELVIS PRESLEY Movie, it is one of the "rare Elvis-Movie-Moments" nobody outside the ELVIS World ever remembers... ;) Matt

Whoops...placing live a little .....in the same league as PSH....shows how different the view is.
IMO PSH is the worst movie ever and hard to get through.
LALAL on the other hand I can get through and is so completely nuts that I like it.
Funny part is,my brother, who don't like his movies, loves LALAL.


you brought up the issue with the never ending change of his hairstyle......true....but isn't that the problem with all Elvis movies?
Nobody cared about that while on production. Change of Habit doesn't differ.

User avatar

Mountain Mist
Posts: 11202
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 pm
Has thanked: 8303 times
Been thanked: 7057 times

Re: CHANGE OF HABIT

Postby Mountain Mist » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:40 am

Pacer wrote:
Matt Helm wrote:
Mountain Mist wrote:
Matt Helm wrote:With all of my respect for this movie for the ELVIS World ...i don't like it, (it's the same with LIVE A LITTLE, LOVE A LITTLE one of the worst ever, beside PARADISE HAWAIIAN STYLE)...his hairstyle changes most every 4-8 minutes, man this is a real Bloober in COH... can't even follow the whole movie for this matters ;) Love & Peace, Matt



Which movies are more to your liking, Matt?

I really liked these movies, I was not looking for fault, though, I guess I was a little girl, watching Elvis, lol. ;)

I can not follow this movie LALAL, the script the whole story, don't you Mountain Mist? He looks healthy and good, the songs are a little bit 60's psychedlic-style cool...but the whole plot is one of a mess, don't you think so? IT WAS NOT AN ELVIS PRESLEY Movie, it is one of the "rare Elvis-Movie-Moments" nobody outside the ELVIS World ever remembers... ;) Matt

Whoops...placing live a little .....in the same league as PSH....shows how different the view is.
IMO PSH is the worst movie ever and hard to get through.
LALAL on the other hand I can get through and is so completely nuts that I like it.
Funny part is,my brother, who don't like his movies, loves LALAL.


you brought up the issue with the never ending change of his hairstyle......true....but isn't that the problem with all Elvis movies?
Nobody cared about that while on production. Change of Habit doesn't differ.



I agree, Pacer.

"So completely nuts that I like it." :D 8-)

:D
"Hi Jim, it's Jamie at the police impound, they picked up your car again, lately they've been driving it more than you have."


Topic author
Matt Helm
Posts: 1786
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 790 times
Been thanked: 407 times

Re: CHANGE OF HABIT

Postby Matt Helm » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:26 pm

Nice and intelligent Comments, thank you all for the time and input...really, but his last movies...aarrghh, sorry can't watch it, with all of my respect for the man, his music and his movies, Matt


Tcbtommy
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:34 pm

Re: CHANGE OF HABIT

Postby Tcbtommy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:51 pm

This scene always reminds me of the 1959 Frank Sinatra film A Hole In The Head, where Sinatra sings High Hopes with a children‘s chorus. Maybe the producers were trying to make a similar scene with Elvis.

User avatar

Colin B
Posts: 13381
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:35 pm
Location: Gravesend - UK
Has thanked: 2097 times
Been thanked: 2776 times

Re: CHANGE OF HABIT

Postby Colin B » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Tcbtommy wrote:This scene always reminds me of the 1959 Frank Sinatra film A Hole In The Head, where Sinatra sings High Hopes with a children‘s chorus.
Maybe the producers were trying to make a similar scene with Elvis.


I'm a little confused here.

Which scene are you referring to ?
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B


Topic author
Matt Helm
Posts: 1786
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 790 times
Been thanked: 407 times

Re: CHANGE OF HABIT

Postby Matt Helm » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:00 pm

...me too Colin B. Is it with Eddy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvgo7K3BXI0 or the chorus from the TV Show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsrEsz7H5ZE, Matt

User avatar

Colin B
Posts: 13381
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:35 pm
Location: Gravesend - UK
Has thanked: 2097 times
Been thanked: 2776 times

Re: CHANGE OF HABIT

Postby Colin B » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Matt Helm wrote:...me too Colin B. Is it with Eddy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvgo7K3BXI0 or the chorus from the TV Show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsrEsz7H5ZE, Matt


Actually, I meant which Elvis scene ?
Colin B

"Judge a man not by his answers but by his questions" - Voltaire
"Why ?" - Colin B


Topic author
Matt Helm
Posts: 1786
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:14 pm
Has thanked: 790 times
Been thanked: 407 times

Re: CHANGE OF HABIT

Postby Matt Helm » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:31 pm

....woww, you mean CONFIDENCE , ...and the b/w scene, i'm sure ...Yes! thx my friend, Matt ;)


Return to “Blooper Reel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest