Clambake

Continuity gaffes and other mistakes [mostly] in Elvis movies

Matt Helm

Re: Clambake

Postby Matt Helm » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Thank You so much for your help Private Presley, how did you know it was from a UA release?! I'm ONLY curious about these scene, i think such pieces to know are nice, don't you think so?! 2/3 of the ELVIS Fans dislike the movies and are 70's ELVIS maniacs; ...but i like the movie years..-and some extras in it! Thanks for any help on this "case" bud ...Matt

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Thank You so much for your help Private Presley, how did you know it was from a UA release?! I'm ONLY curious about these scene, i think such pieces to know are nice, don't you think so?! 2/3 of the ELVIS Fans dislike the movies and are 70's ELVIS maniacs; ...but i like the movie years..-and some extras in it! Thanks for any help on this "case" bud :D ...Matt

colonel snow

Postby colonel snow » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:00 pm

For Matt as a fan from this movie:

Parts of songs used in Confidence – production number >> instrumentals:

London bridge is fallin’ down;
Here we go in the mulberry bush;
Frére Jacques;
Row row row your boat;
Skip to my Lou;
Melodically.

Maybe Confidence is inspired by the song High hopes by Frank Sinatra (1959)?.

colonel snow

Private Presley

Postby Private Presley » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:56 am

Matt Helm wrote:Thank You so much for your help Private Presley, how did you know it was from a UA release?! I'm ONLY curious about these scene, i think such pieces to know are nice, don't you think so?! 2/3 of the ELVIS Fans dislike the movies and are 70's ELVIS maniacs; ...but i like the movie years..-and some extras in it! Thanks for any help on this "case" bud :D ...Matt

Just an educated guess since Clambake was a UA release. I guess it would be cheaper to get an old footage from another UA film.
ImageImage

John

Postby John » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:19 am

Private Presley wrote:
Matt Helm wrote:Thank You so much for your help Private Presley, how did you know it was from a UA release?! I'm ONLY curious about these scene, i think such pieces to know are nice, don't you think so?! 2/3 of the ELVIS Fans dislike the movies and are 70's ELVIS maniacs; ...but i like the movie years..-and some extras in it! Thanks for any help on this "case" bud :D ...Matt

Just an educated guess since Clambake was a UA release. I guess it would be cheaper to get an old footage from another UA film.

That makes sense, but which one? Matt Helm will never rest until he knows the answer.

Matt Helm

Postby Matt Helm » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:16 pm

John thx, i think you know me a bit ...and i will never ever rest, lol ;) , Matt

Return to “Blooper Reel”